+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help/opinions

need help/opinions

hi there! i'm a newbie. first off i have to say i'm a 22 year old single mom. so here is my story and i really need an opinion on what to do. i'm crushing majorly on a guy at my school. here are details of what has happened. i want to know what i should do next.

first night of psych class him and his twin held the very heavy door open as we went out on break. i saud thanks and he replied "your welcome, erin."
    i freak out. first off this is my first class with guys in it so i'm thrown off, then he knows my name before i know who he is.
    another time last night of psych class me and three classmates do our report and i have an axiety attack and head out for a cigg. as i'm walking in with one of my friends he comes up and congrates us on how good we did. i say "actually i was scared out of my mind". he says no no you did great. i thank him and in my mind i'm jumping omg he talked to me.
    then we have a new class together, and the room kept getting moved so i saw him and his twin walking past the class. i run up and say "hey i know one of you are in my class any clue where it is?" he says nope let's go find it. so we chat about how hot the school is and finally find our class.
    THEN! tues night we had midterms. he comes out and asks me for a lighter. i say no prob, we talk about how our midterms went, then he mentioned his upcoming prject and i said don't make it boring, you don't need me snoozing in class on you. he laughed and said it'll be good.
    later on i'm all excited cause i got to talk to him again and i'm saying to some classmates i wish i knew if he was single. so soyna married goes up to his twin and asks if the one i like is single. he says yeah. she walks off comes back to our group and says yep he's single. then points that he's coming outside. his twin goes up to him obviously to say what was asked, and it's obviouse it was one of us three standing there.

okay so my point i have never gotten a guy on my own. i was always introduced to someone or set up. highschool mentality of ewww she likes me are coming into mind and i'm frightened.
    i had this cool dream that i slipped him a note saying if your interested call me and he did.
    so i want to make a move but i don't know what to do.

Just straight up ask him out. Luckily for you you arent in a situation like mine.

ugh i worked up the nerve to ask him considering i have never asked a guy out in my life. and i'm waiting after school and i missed him! i guess tuesday it is then. wah! more time to be nervous!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why should you be nervous? the hard part is already over and it seems that he's interested in you too. there is nothing to worry about. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...