+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there anyone good with girls? like an expert or a ladies man ? i need advices..?

Is there anyone good with girls? like an expert or a ladies man ? i need advices..?

my name is jonathan, im from france and im in college, last saturday i met this girl at a party and she had to leave because her roommate was drunk so she gave me her number and later that night she texted me "hey" and texted her back and she couldnt fall asleep and i ask her if she wanted me to come over so we can talk because i live on campus also, she said no that she should watch over her roommate because she was throwing up, i said cool and i told that she is beautiful i want to get to know her better and like two days after i texted her and ask to take a walk with me to the store and she said she had a lot of hw maybe another time and i said sounds good, so i didnt talk to her for about 4 days, and today i asked to have dinner with me tomorrow and she said she was supposed to have dinner with her friends at six and that i could come if i want and i said no maybe another time and she said "are u sure.. it will b fun" and i said that i have practice and it ends at 6 and she said how about saturday we could have lunch and i said alrite sounds good. i really like her, ok i want u to tell what should i do to attract her to me??

I'll reply, even though I'm not an expert :-)

She's already attracted to and feels a connection with you. No need to do anything except be yourself.

Enjoy the date, have a great time !