+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my date..

my date..

Hi guys,

First off I joined up today, so I am fairly new.

I have a dating issue.

There is a girl I met at my work, the first time I met her, I straight away fancied her. Anyway, I spoke to her as much as I could. got to no her..

I could never come to asking her out, so I searcherd for her on facebook, she added me. I then went and asked her out over face book. she said yes

Anyway last night I picked her up and we went for a drink in the nice pub. We seem to get on really well. I could tell her was a big nervous. but everything seemed ok.

Anyway the pub closed, was about 11.30pm and I drover her home, before we left the pub, I said to her...we should go out again, if you like? but there was a dead silence and she never said yes or no. which made me doubt.

I also forgot to mention, I got her some chocolats. is this a good thing to do or a bit off these days? anyway I gave them to her after we got out of the pub.

on the way home we continued to chat, everything seemed ok.

got her home, was not sure if to kiss her or not, its so ddifcult to tell, but she seemed to wanna get indoor, pretty quick. or maybed its my imagination?

she said to me, text me when u get home. so I sent her a text when I got home,no reply. guessing she must be asleep. I put in the text, I had a great evening, thanks for coming out, you looked very beautiful and we should go out aain if your interested?

then this morning, I got a text about 30 minutes ago. saying "glad u got home ok, was a nice pub, have a nice day... Claire.

Now this leaves me wondering, is she not interested in me? does she not wanna go out again? what should I do now?

Should I text her saying what? or leave her alone?

I need some advise guys, I am terrible with relationships, but I really honestly like this girl..

sorry for any type errors.

please reply..

sounds like she's not interested..... you read the signs, but you're ignoring them because you like her...

If she is interested, she will get in contact, in the mean time, dnt hang on for her, date other girls.....

Thanks for your reply...

man I feel really down now

Ive been turned down so many times before, it makes me wonder what Im doing or saying wrong?

My friend has told me before that I tend to over anylise things..sorry can't spell.

Should I just leave her alone and let her contact me if she is interested or is she waiting for me to arrange a date and time for our next meet?

Agree with Bumble Bee. Move on, there's always the hope that in a week or two maybe she'll try to give it another shot with you and send you a text or something. Just sounded like no chemistry from the way you described the date, it happens :-P

Sounds like she might not be interested. But it doesn't hurt to give it another shot. You've got nothing to lose. But also don't bug her too much, that's the best way to scare away a girl.

She's not interested, you asked for another date and she didn't say yes (which is the same as no).

Sorry. Don't get too down though, rejection's just part of dating. I'm happy if one out of five first dates leads to a second date.

I'm a big believer in bringing a gift for a date, though I don't go in for consumable stuff like chocolate or flowers. Hopefully I know enough about her to figure out a book or CD that she might like, that always goes over well as it shows you put some real thought into it.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you decided to contact her DON'T TEXT. For one you might not get a reply, two the reply you could get might be interpreted all wrong. Third it's not direct enough. If you choose to call her once more, CALL her. Ask her out specifically once more, and for the last time. That way she has to answer yes, or no, or "she's busy", or "she has other plans" which all mean no. More direct, which is exactly what you need.

And no, I don't think chocolates or something small is too much, it's nice.

I dont think you should ask her again. You have asked twice and she has failed to answer both times, so it is prob her trying to be nice by not saying no. If she were interested she would or will respond.

I have learned recently that rejection is the worst feeling and dating makes it so much worse cause more often than not its just not gonna work and you feel that rejection all over again.

Wish you the best of luck but I think you should just move on and try to not take it personally....there is someone out there for you, you will find her

dead silence means NO. let it go and find another chick.