+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Re Dating Ex

Re Dating Ex

I am currently re dating my ex after 4 months. We didn't talk to each other at all during that time. I knew she was dating someone. Yesterday we were talking and she asked me if I had slept with anyone and I said yes. I asked her the same and she said yes. I got really aggravated and it really bother me hearing that. I'm not mad at her... How can I be? But it still bother me knowing that she did. I do realize I did the same but it still bothers me.

Should I just not worry abou what happen when we weren't together and just focus on the present? Has anyone on here ogne trough a similar scenario?? Advice? Thoughts??

I never would ask such a question, what you don't know won't hurt you, now you know, now it hurts.

Live and learn, I don't think you'll make that mistake again. If you want to look at the bright side of it, if he was f***ing her so good her eyes roll back in her head, she wouldn't be getting back with you :-) Chances are their sex sucked, so just think of that and don't bring it up again.

That's one way of looking at it. A very descriptive way but a way none the less.