+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two Different Sides?

Two Different Sides?

Hey guys new on this board so hello all! Hope im welcome on this board,really looking for some adult replies

I am 22 year old female and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a year and abit. My girlfriend Ashley has had a rocky background,before she met me she was into drugs and out all night partying. I like to think i am a good influence on her and have tried my hardest to settle her down. On top of that she has had relationships with guys and girls,so my insecruties are always there niggling away at me. Ashley is very attractive and it seems she attracts attention wherever she goes. With me she is kind and loving and very attentive,we live together and share a nice cosy life. But..when she goes out with her friends its a completly different story,Ashley can get very loud and very drunk and often comes home in the early hours of the morning. Recently she took on a new job and is forever at work,its hard to fit us time around work as it always seems to get in the way. When Ash does come home she is moody and snappy and we often end up argueing then spending time together. I know she loves me and i really love her but im just not sure on whats best for us right now...

Ok. Do you ever go out with her and her friends? If not, you two should maybe try cutting loose together.

Have you talked to her about this at all?

Also, (obligitory male response) Pics?

I have been out with her and her friends a few times but its not really my scene, She has her friends i have mine and we have a small group of friends we go out all together with. I have talked to her about it i just get a typical response "Ive been working,can we talk about this some other time". Ash has changed loads since being with me (for the better). I dont wanna break up with her,we are in a serious relationship.. i just dont know what to do.

Pics? No .. lol