+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Justa wittle quertion

King Zarathu Guest

Justa wittle quertion

ok--my g/f just left my house. it seemed that she didn't really want to kiss then, so I waited a little while. i teased her on occasion like rubbing my nose against her nose and then turning my face. normally when i do this she tackles me to the ground and starts making out with me and puts my hands on her ass. but these past times--it's been weird. usually she kisses me first. the last few times we've gone to each other's house, i've had to kiss her a few times and i wouldn't get anything back, but then afterwards she'd be ALL OVER ME, putting my hands places, making out with me, getting on top of me, kissing me in tickle spots that she knows make me wild! it just takes a little bit, but then she goes psycho (i like it )

why does it take those few times? she doesn't even show she wants to kiss with her body language until i do a few times, then she goes wild!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 12-10-04 at 03:06 AM.

Better asking a girl but from past experiences girls have to be shown love each time you see them before they feel that way about you, unlike us men they don't often want to get straight to it they need verbal warming or in your case a move from the guy to feel loved first. I don't think its anything to worry about.

King Zarathu Guest
    But sometimes it bothers me, it's like, when is she gonna get started? lol. It's something I could ignore, because I like it when she goes wild on me

I no exactly what you mean lol. Your doing it right though js kiss her that ul get it started.

i think that you should talk to your girl about this. ask her
    oh another thing the whole initiating thing well sometimes i think we get into a routine and some people get used to this. w/ a little time and talking i know that the tables will turn. turn the tables here say something!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    i think that you should talk to your girl about this. ask her
    oh another thing the whole initiating thing well sometimes i think we get into a routine and some people get used to this. w/ a little time and talking i know that the tables will turn. turn the tables here say something!
    I have to agree with blue, just tell her that you feel that way. Maybe she'll explain to you why she is like this, or maybe she'll tell you that she likes it when you put the moves on her.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

King Zarathu Guest
    not bad for a canuck