+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me or wanna be mates??

Does he like me or wanna be mates??

Okay, so I met this guy once at this carnival thing nd we got on well, but we were both pretty drunk. He liked one of my mates nd I was trying to get them together. She was a bit timid and they never did anything but he still really likes her.
    Then, he added me on fb and msn nd weve talked loads in the last week. At first we just talked bout our relationships, him nd my friend nd me nd one of his friends. I didnt like his friend though once we went on a date. I dont think my friend likes him much though- but the thing is I really like him now. :S Weve got to know eachother nd were really similar. Also he says flirty banter quite a bit eg. he was going off msn nd I couldnt sleep nd it was bout midnight- so I said ' oh leave me awake alone then' in a jokey way so he said 'if it were up to me, you wouldnt be in that bed alone'. But im never such if hes joking, cause he still says he likes my friend. Then, the other day he was joking around and speaking in a really camp way- so he joked that he could be my camp bessie- does that mean he doesnt want to be anything more ???I really like him nd i just wanna no if anyone thinks he likes me and what I should do.
    thanks xxx

pleeeease can someone tell me what they think, im getting desperate cause i really lik e him but dont no wheter to say something

To be honest I tried, but couldn't put together what you wrote so that it made sense.