+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss my ex

I miss my ex

I have a thread in the broken hearts area of this forum. But I dont know I need more female opinions.

I was dating my ex for 2 years until about a week or 2 after her birthday. She got really weird and we got into a really small argument and she broke it off with me out of no where. I thought it was weird, anyways come to find out she was talking to her ex boyfriend from before me. She said they were just talking and nothing else but when she broke up with me they started dating. I didnt know this at the time and I was trying to get her back and she at the time didnt know who to choose. But when I found out I told her forget this and I told her I am moving on.

When I didn't know she was lying to me and saying that she loves me and misses me and that she thinks that we will be back together but she needs some time to her self.

She did contact a week ago about my GPS, saying that she doesnt want to send it to me through the mail because it was going to cost her money and she doesnt want to spend money on me. That I would have to come up and get it or meet her half way.

I told her that she made easy situations harder. And then I said I didnt want to see her. Which she then said she didnt want to see me either.. I was tired of hearing how nasty she was to me and my last reply to her was..

There is no reason for you to hate me, you just suck as a woman. And she said... I Dont hate you!

and I havent talked to her since.

About a week after that happened, I miss her terribly and I want what we had before all this shit happened. Our relationship was great, before she got these 2 jobs and all this shit.

But I need more female opinions on what I should do. I have been honestly fine until night time. Today is the first day where I have felt really crappy. I was cleaning some stuff and I found our anniversary card.

I would just like opinions from woman. We are both 21 years old.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is nothing unusal about a break up. It's hard, small things will trigger your memory.

You need to hang out with your friends more, go out have fun. Minimize the time spend alone in your room moping.

Keep up the good work with not contacting her, that will be nothing but good for you in the long run.

Othewise find comfort in knowing there will be many girls to come.

I got a text message just now after another week or two from not talking to my ex and she said

"Did you really mean I was never worth it, its been killing me ever since"

(When I really said It wasnt worth it for me to go up to her to get my GPS)

But I replied and said "After what you did, yes"

It's killing me that she's still talking to me and using these terms that its killing her over things that I said, it makes me feel like she wants to be with me again. Can I get some input? I sort of want to lay this to rest.

Today I got a phonecall from a private number and they were on the phone for like 10 seconds and they hung up. I really feel like it was her.

You hurt her ego, she wants your approval. The moment you'll say I miss you and all that, she'll go away. Don't waste your time man, things will never be like the way they were. You've got to move on. You've the upper hand now, enjoy it. I know you will not listen to me but still, give it a shot. Go out and have the time of your life. Meet someone who is not confused.

Was it good that I said. After what you did, yes? Or was that just too much? Should have I just said yes? I never really planned on telling her I miss her. If she tells me she misses me I dont know what I would say back to her.
    Last edited by 400ex; 22-10-09 at 01:45 PM.

You did the right thing, chill. Now, don't talk to her, avoid contact. It will be difficult, I know but if you do this, half of the battle is won. She broke up with you on a small argument and that too becoz of her ex. She was definitely cheating on you, probably emotionally, before breaking up with you. Don't bother, move on.