+ Follow This Topic

Thread: living arangement

living arangement

ok so heres the deal I am 33, I work full time, I was a teacher and coach in Arizona at a missonary school for two years. then my mother (divorced) had a series of small strokes, so I being her oldest child (i have a brother 28 but he turned his back on her for a while) and only help moved back in with her in Alabama (quit my job everything) got a new job here. Well she is better and working now but not all the time and I pay her 400 a month (thats everything but the house payment) to live there plus I buy all the food. I am not dating anyone right now and I have not tried because I am the 33 year old living at home that you see in sitcom and such. I know it is different because I pay the bill, but i can't start a conversation off with that. What do I do? Any advice? I hate to move out because there are still times she needs me, but most of the time she comes across as completly healthy. Any girls out there that can tell me what girls would say, think?

i think that it is sweet that you moved back home, but eventually you will need you own space and need to move out and that is ok. my suggestion move somewhere close to her.