+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I being too much

Am I being too much

I had nothing this weekend so that guy (who is not intrested to be more than a friend) tried to talk to me earlier this week as some of you knew but I was completely blunt.
    Anyways, I know he is so much into his new short movie he made, and so I made a small website for him so he can publish his movie easier. since I hadnt much to do this weekend
    But now that I sent him the website through email, I feel like I might be smothering him. or being too much on him and all this crap
    and actually I feel disappointed that I made the website, but at the same time happy it was a very beautiful result
    just never been that desperate before

What if you told him that you just wanted to work on a website to see what different possibilities you can do and you just wanted to have someone try it. That way it doesn't smother him and it look like he's doing you the favor by trying it out.
    Friends do that

Sorry again,, didn't see it's ask a female section,,, my bad !!!
    Last edited by RonHH; 31-10-09 at 06:59 AM.

good

Bay

........I dnt think you are smothering him, but you're giving him attention you should not really be giving him, when you are trying to move on from a rejection.