+ Follow This Topic

Thread: having trouble penetrating

having trouble penetrating

I went to a party last night and me and this woman got it on well, and making tyhis shorrt- we got to sex....we moved away from the party and went further into the host's acre of land to be in private...and i used rubbers ect, but when i ahev sex (2nd time) i have trouble getting fully hard....and i also get whiskey d!ck (when you cant get hard from alcohol) I could get half hard this time...and she was wearing like a 1 piece swim suit...so it was blocking the entrance, and i just find ti hard penetrating...any tips?

Lay off the alcohol a bit and focus a bit more on blowjobs and other forms of foreplay before going right to sex. That should help improve your performance and reduce the stress level.

And don't try so hard,,,,, excuse , no pun intended

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You answered your own question. Just don't drink so much next time. That happens to pretty much every guy if they drink too much. Particularly when condoms are involved.

In fact, I reckon that's partly why so many one night stands are unprotected. The guy's usually a bit worried about keeping hard with a rubber on.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

move the swimsuit out of the way?

wait, are you saying you had already had sex and were going for round 2 when this happened?

nah first round of sex, and i was using one hand to move the swim suit, and the second hand to support myself up from the ground. I think next time ill find a room - will make it alot less un-complicated - and ill just have a little bit to drink....but in general for penetration, whats the easiest way to get your dick inside her - like finding the hole the easiest ect

Quote Originally Posted by Saux View Post
    nah first round of sex, and i was using one hand to move the swim suit, and the second hand to support myself up from the ground. I think next time ill find a room - will make it alot less un-complicated - and ill just have a little bit to drink....but in general for penetration, whats the easiest way to get your dick inside her - like finding the hole the easiest ect

are you drinking while you're typing there champ? that was nonsensical, and it doesn't sound like you hump any better than you communicate....see a connection here?

anyway to answer your question, if you're having trouble finding the hole (and holding yourself up, omg..), lay on your back and get HER to find it.

works every time, guaranteed.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol .

If you're lost... ask HER for directions...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

shyt, when i drink im the opposite, i get soo hard soo fast and it stays like that for a while, thank goodness! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Love off the drinks try that maybe it will help

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I have whiskey pussy when I get too drunk
    But on a contrary ,like loudrims ,sometimes my libido go go-go on alcohol

This world is crazyy
    I wazzzz here