+ Follow This Topic

Thread: welp its over....

welp its over....

...and if i just didn't waste a bunch of threads on here to try to get advice on how to SAVE our relationship. But after 3.5 yrs, he says its over for good. Those words hurt like hell. I'm not here for a pitty party by any means. Just lettin off some steam. I've hardly cried at all, for some reason. As soon as I feel myself start cryin, I stop myself. I just won't do it. But thanks to ya all for your help/advice. Sorry it was a waste. heh
    While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.

We've ALL been there. It sucks, as we all know, but things will get better.

Rod Steele

Oof, and I replied to those other threads, not realizing this one existed....

I know you're not asking for sympathy but I'm giving you some anyways. That sucks so much and I know how much it hurts. Personally, I would let myself cry and mourn the loss. I would say goodbye to him in my heart and then, after however long, move on. Until then, you have my sympathy.

Girl, you know what I said. Im always here for you, and just because this chapter may have closed, Im always here to chit chat! Love ya sweetie!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I was in the same situation where i started a thread to stop what looked like a future break up and ended up breaking up anyway......feels bad! After all, you try everything you can and still you break up.

There are times where im fine and others, well im not but i agree with tomothy and let yourself get over him and have a cry if you feel like it, its only now i feel like im begining to get over my ex and its been over a month.

What helped me was getting rid of all her stuff and breaking contact eventhough when i do see a photo it hurts. But stick in there and good luck!!!

Ahkem. Now what were the boys saying a little while ago? See. I'm tellin' ya. They're all like this (kidding!). What happened, honey?
    I have it all. Including kino.

Ahkem. Now what were the boys saying a little while ago? See. I'm tellin' ya. They're all like this (kidding!).
    Drat. Score:

Killerbabe: 1
    Guys: 0

Damn it! DAMN YOUR EX FOR NOT PROVING HER WRONG!!!!!!

I didn't get to read the other threads, But I'm sorry to hear about it =(
    But it just means you get to meet more guys that will hinder on your every other word ~

=p

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Drat. Score:

Killerbabe: 1
    Guys: 0

Damn it! DAMN YOUR EX FOR NOT PROVING HER WRONG!!!!!!
    Take my word for it, alexi, I do NOT rejoice my victory.

As to men - yeah, I've seen quite a lot and I wouldn't expose all of you innocent souls to harsh reality if I were just a filthy feminist (I'm not. I love men, well only 2 actually, dad and Mike.) I've witnessed some real ****ed up stories, and some really beautiful ones too - and what I've learned is that a woman can become happy - it's all in her hands. You just have to pull a few strings and both will be happy, and even the significant other will be grateful.
    I have it all. Including kino.