+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: miniskirt?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    ^^^^

haha, I love it women say things like, "I have my own mind" or "I make my own money". Woah, I'm impressed, have a f-cking cookie!
    Well dont make assumptions or treat us like we dont and we wont need to remind you.
    I dont want a cookie thanks, i didnt say it for someone to say 'well done you' .

can you see up in there CB?...must get pretty dark with your head way up in that ass of yours...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    only an insecure little wee wee would try and dictate what a woman should wear. and only a little wee wee's girlfriend would let that be dictated to her.
    I'm not especially little( 5'11"...175lbs), and my wee wee is average size and quite secure, thank you. Wouldn't blow away in a hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by HDM13 View Post
    That's really passive/agressive.
    That's really trendy pseudo-psychological jargon.

Quote Originally Posted by HDM13 View Post
    It also seems like you have some insecurities about women/your girlfriend.
    No, I have a great deal of experience with women/girlfriends, and I'm very secure in the knowledge that I've gained from that experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I don't go out with girls who wear miniskirts, I prefer classy.

The only reason why my girl wouldn't wear a miniskirt is because she wouldn't be a type of girl to wear one in the first place.
    At last, someone who understands the point.

No, a guy shouldn't tell his girlfriend what she can and can't wear. It should not be necessary for him to do that, unless he's made a mistake in his choice of girlfriend. If that's the case, he needs to get rid of the girl, beat himself up a bit for being stupid in his choice of women, and do better next time.

When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Well dont make assumptions or treat us like we dont and we wont need to remind you.
    I dont want a cookie thanks, i didnt say it for someone to say 'well done you' .
    How old are you?
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by updownup View Post
    do you allow you girlfriend to wear miniskirt?

if your girlfriend wears it how do you react?

Some might consider that not agreeing that your girlfriend wears a miniskirt is a conservative stance, its also important for the girl to remember why's she wearing it in the first place, to attract guys or because it feels good/makes her comfortable.

You must also remember that its her choice, so if you don't want your girlfriend do wear a miniskirt for whatever reason, find a girlfriend that doesn't wear them or that agrees with your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    ^^^^

haha, I love it women say things like, "I have my own mind" or "I make my own money". Woah, I'm impressed, have a f-cking cookie!

It does seem rather insecure to have to announce something that should be understood anyway. If you have your own mind or you make your own money, people around you can figure that out for themselves. From the viewpoint of dating women, for them to have to say such things is a bit of a turn off for me... as I wonder what else they're insecure about. Maybe it's best I avoid them... you know, dodge a bullet?

Who's "us"? You got a mouse in your pocket? Please tell me you're not speaking for the entire female population in that regard. It's not anyone's responsibility to have to remember anything about you at all. You're responsible for your own behavior and how you react to other people's behaviors. So what if a guy's an asshole? All that matters is how are you going to react... No point in trying to discipline someone who isn't your problem and probably won't learn the 'lesson' you have to teach anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    can you see up in there CB?...must get pretty dark with your head way up in that ass of yours...
    Could I steal that remark for use in daily life? That could come in handy.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    Hey, all I was saying is that when a woman announces things like "I think for myself", it's a bit like she's patronising her own gender.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

^^
    CB, I agree that no-one should have to justify themselves, especially stating the obvious , but do you have to go and state the obvious on top of the obvious?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    How old are you?
    What has that got to do with anything in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post

Who's "us"? You got a mouse in your pocket? 1)Please tell me you're not speaking for the entire female population in that regard.2) It's not anyone's responsibility to have to remember anything about you at all. You're responsible for your own behavior and how you react to other people's behaviors. So what if a guy's an asshole? All that matters is how are you going to react... 3)No point in trying to discipline someone who isn't your problem and probably won't learn the 'lesson' you have to teach anyway.
    1) I wasnt and didnt claim to be talking on behalf of the entire female population..maybe i shouldve used 'I' but i was more referring to an earlier comment that used 'women' rather than 'you'

2) I never said it was anyones responsibility to 'remember' everything about me. You totally took that out of context.

3) who was i trying to discipline?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm pretty sure my bf wouldn't mind that,especially during a hot summer...Besides I already did, I even asked him if it wasn't too short and he said as long as I feel good I can wear it Besides others can look, but he has it
    I wazzzz here

What has that got to do with anything in this thread?

1) I wasnt and didnt claim to be talking on behalf of the entire female population..maybe i shouldve used 'I' but i was more referring to an earlier comment that used 'women' rather than 'you'

2) I never said it was anyones responsibility to 'remember' everything about me. You totally took that out of context.

3) who was i trying to discipline?
    Age has a lot to do with the mindset you have... if you are young you will be predisposed to think one way and when you are older you will tend to think in a different way. Experience and physiology being the main contributors to this contrast.

1.) You claimed via your choice of words. If you meant something different then choose the words that support what you intend to say, not leave it to others to guess what you really meant but failed to say.

2.) Your choice of words "Well dont make assumptions or treat us like we dont and we wont need to remind you" is a commanding tone which sends the message that you are attributing responsibility on someone else.

3.) Your reprimanding remark was directed at CharlieBoy.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    I'm not especially little( 5'11"...175lbs), and my wee wee is average size and quite secure, thank you. Wouldn't blow away in a hurricane.

That's really trendy pseudo-psychological jargon.

No, I have a great deal of experience with women/girlfriends, and I'm very secure in the knowledge that I've gained from that experience.

At last, someone who understands the point.

No, a guy shouldn't tell his girlfriend what she can and can't wear. It should not be necessary for him to do that, unless he's made a mistake in his choice of girlfriend. If that's the case, he needs to get rid of the girl, beat himself up a bit for being stupid in his choice of women, and do better next time.

LOL @ Passive/agressive being "psychological mumbo jumbo," you've got me rollin' with lolz. So passive/agressive behavior (which is NOT "recent" mumbo jumbo...are you an expert in psychology?) which has been around forever and studied by psychologists, are wrong and you are right because you have had "experience" with women. And? This is relevant how? It's not, buddy *pats head.*

It should never be necessary for a man to tell a woman what to wear, because it's unhealthy in our cultural context.

I don't get why a woman saying "I can think for myself" is such a horrible awful thing. Do you have ANY idea how RARE it is GLOBALLY for women to speak their minds without being punished? Good lord.

Wow, this thread certainly has a lot of people up in arms...
    Anyway my basic thought on this is that like everything else in a relationship, its about compromise and trying to find a balance in which everyone is happy. Now I personally don't have an issue miniskirts, but if I did then I don't see what the problem would be if I discussed it with my girlfriend. Its not a matter of trying to control her or suppress her individuality, but a sign of respect and a healthy relationship that we could talk about and respect each-other's comfort zones. And the same thing goes for me, if there is something that my girlfriend is uncomfortable with me doing/wearing then I am glad to refrain. And in my humble opinion, dressing/acting in a manner that makes those around you uncomfortable under the slogan: "I'm an individual and no one is the boss of me", isn't proving anything but a lack of maturity.

Yes, easy access later.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast