+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I made a HUGE mistake?

Well you see, I don't think we even will be exploring other "options" at the moment. He said he doesn't have any interest in starting or looking for a relationship with someone else. He isn't even concerned with that right now. That is also the last thing on my mind too, and we both know I would have no problem finding dozens of men who would want a chance with me. We just can't quit each other. And he repeats that if he truly did want to move on, and forget about me, he wouldn't invite me over in the first place. We still care about each other.

I guess if one of us DOES find someone else, we will stop sleeping with each other at the very least. I dunno, I guess that is why we are both confused. We have gotten ourselves into this mess, and don't know what to do to get out of it.

I guess what we really need to do is take this time apart to just concentrate on ourselves. He needs to concentrate on getting his self-esteem back and find his purpose in life, and I need to concentrate on finding a full-time job in my degree and paying off my own debt.
    Last edited by Dankarella; 19-11-09 at 12:58 AM.

Well, I hope you experience a surge of energy, not living with him any more. He must have some very redeeming qualities. You sound completely sane and he just sounds like a great big drag. He'd better be good in bed.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12