So basically yesterday I was playing Modern Warfare 2 in my classroom during lunch break. Suddenly this extremely hot girl in my class came up to me and watched me play. She was very into the game, during a sealth mission she was whispering instead of talking normally, in order to get "the stealth feeling", as she said. She told me she had the game as well which was surprising to me, she has just began playng shooting games she said. She told me she had gone a long way into the game so I asked her if she wanted to play. But she didn't know the PC controls.

Today she did the same things again, she leaned close into me. Later a guy friend of mine played the same game, she didn't seem as interested anymore and I sat behind her. When I "accidentaly" touched her she didnæt move away. Also she has a very sweet voice, smiles at me and really looks me in the eyes nowadays.

I've gone to class with her all my life (I'm 18) but we've never been very close. For the last eyar or so she's had a bf in my class. Lately I haven't seen them much together but still she has "<3 "his name"" on MSN etc. Still I feel there's a connection between us,

As I said she's extremely hot, pershaps my mind plays a trick on me because of this? Am I ddesperate (I'm 18 years 2 months, still a virgin)? Is she just friendly or is she looking for smth more? I'm quite good looking but not as much as her, i think... Then again her (former?) bf isn't exactly Brad Pitt either.

Sorry for the long post, I hope you can help me!