+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone have any suggestions?

Éni, he never promised you anything and he will not tolerate your "green-cell" attitudes. Thus his punishments to you everytime you show jealousy or make little remarks about his female friends.
    TIME TO WAKE UP ÉNI
    Last edited by MariaDoGato; 23-11-09 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    Sounds like a friends-with-benefits situation.
    It also sounds like you can't handle it and either need to be alone or with someone who isn't chicken for commitment.

Another thing women fail to realise is the importance of another woman's perspective. They think because they're having a "man" problem it should only be answered by a man. While I am not of the male gender, I AM able to think logically and see a situation for what it is.

And this is not a healthy situation.
    You can't punish anyone who is unconcerned with the situation. It is, as girl68 mentioned, passive aggressive.
    Get out now, or you'll regret it later.
    The benefits are only for him!

Thanks Primo,
    Unfortunately I'm not ready to end the relationship, but after 9 days of him not calling I think he was dying for me to stop calling him! I'm just trying to be tough, but I'm reall "all mush"...
    He's been doing this as a form of punishment whenever I complain about his female friends and his outings with friends, but it's never lasted this long...well, I usually end up calling him...

Don't end the relationship Amena, I know you don't want that, but yes, stop calling for a bit and let him come to you. It might be better next time then

You and Maria know each other? Maria is giving up on having a squirrel of her own it would seem...that's not good. Never give up hope !

Thanks Primo...

Mariadogato is my sister and she knows everything about me and the Squirrel.
    Last night, during a moment of weakness, I called him & after 2 rings the call dropped...I thought he had hung up on me, but he responded with an email explaining that his cellular battery had died...I believe him because it happens to me too.
    You don't have to answer, but are you in a relationship with someone who's mushy?
    Take care
    Last edited by Amena; 23-11-09 at 10:29 PM.

Not right now Amena, but my relationships are always very mushy...what other way could there possibly be?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12