+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How would you feel if this happened to you?

How would you feel if this happened to you?

Hello ladies. Since I am basically in a "**** it" mode with relationships, girls, and everything else involved, I was thinking about this earlier today.

Let's say you're at the beach. Or sitting somewhere by yourself. Pretty much anywhere in which you find yourself alone, and not too busy with anything. You've had a pretty rough day, with whatever life had in store for you that day.

All of a sudden, a man comes up to you:

"Hi. I noticed you a few minutes ago. And uh, well... just wanted to tell you that I think you're beautiful. Have a nice day."

The man then walks away. and no, he is not a creepy 50 year old. Infact, he is a 20 year old, decent looking man. How would you take this?

I figure, if I have no game and suck at flirting with girls and have a lot to learn, atleast I can tell a girl that I think she looks great, without even the need to meet her at all. And it won't be flirting, because I won't be trying to get anything out of it. As soon as she reacts, i'll already be walking away. Unless of course, something were to happen lol. But hey, if I can't have my day made, might as well make someone else's, right?

Lol, idk how well that would work out for you, she is probably gunna either brush it off and say thanks, or slap the living hell out of you. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]