+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i let go of him?

should i let go of him?

hey everyone, I really need some advices

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years, last month we broke up bc i found nude pics of his bestfriends on his phoen (they are girls) so i flipped out and walked home by myself. this is the second time it has happened. After 3 weeks I took him back. But i don't think i want to do this anymore

Even before the breakup he doesn't flirt with me and never compliments me, he used to when we first started dating, he used to be so sweet. Now he has this i don't care attitude and i don't know what to do. He flirts with other girls and always talks and texts his best friend (she is a girl that he used to be in love with but they never went out) Just today i asked him to come over, he said he was too lazy to get up... sighhh at night he texts me "good night sweetie i love you!" everynight before he goes to bed but besides that, he doesn't do anything else. I want someone to flirt with even though we've been together for a long time, there should still be fun in our relationship... it seems like he doesn't even put the effort in anymore

what should i do?

Dear, Dear Curious...

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMe View Post
    I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years, last month we broke up bc i found nude pics of his bestfriends on his phoen (they are girls) so i flipped out and walked home by myself. this is the second time it has happened.

what should i do?
    Whatever you do, do not let this guy go. Hold on to him as tightly as you can.

Grab him by the ear, and dig your fingernails in until you draw blood...that tightly.

Then, while you've got him, kick him in the crotch as hard as you can, several times. With pointy-toed shoes on.

Then let the loser go, and make sure that he goes far, far away from you, never to be seen or spoken to again.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Way too many red flags here, especially the sexting. If he isn't already a cheater, he's certainly a cheater-in-training. Before you break up with him for good, you should download his cell phone pictures and post the girls on the Internet. Just kidding ... but it would be a fun threat.

Carl.

He's putting you through a lot of BS. Ideally, it sounds like he's over the relationship and wants out, but is too lazy to do anything about it. He's got you on one side, then this fun, flirty "best friend" on the other. You deserve better than that.

Dump the prick.

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    two things: 1 - what everyone else said - he doesn't seem very into the relationship, and cheating on you more than once is grounds for breaking up.

2 - the 'flirting' part of the relationship doesn't last forever. The infatuation part typically lasts from 6 months to 2 years, and then it fades into a deeper, more committed love. You can still be playful with each other, of course, but the butterflies and flirting and games tend to fade over time.

yeah thank you everyone
    i have this uneasy feeling in my heart that is a mix of jealous and loneliness because of him. I was the best gf he ever had, he even admit that himself but i just don't think i can keep holding up anymore, its like i am trying to impress this guy that i loved but he doesn't care anymore...

it sucks

Believe in your first instinct, like not to let go, don't like to let go