+ Follow This Topic

Thread: meetin up

meetin up

well iv known this gurl for about 14months over the net :s...i lived in new zealand and she lived in malaysia when we first started to chat, we didnt know we would end up like this..in love kekek anyways, we both moved to australia, but too different citys >_< (we didnt plan on moving, it just happend) and now we want to meet =) shes pretty shy and so am I.

So the question is, should i kiss her on the first day we meet up? or more?
    im just gonna go with the flow, but i want to see some advice and opinions ^.^
    Just a opinion

Od say if youve gone 14 months and r now in love with each other then ur prob dying to kiss each other so if it feels right, then go for it. But like u sed, go with thre flow and if something doesnt feel right then dont.

Good Luck!

A Pilot lives in a world of perfection, or not at all...

Well thats right. You should go with the flow instead of planning a kiss or two. Once you meet, things will go naturally. 14 months without meeting and i'm amazed that both of you are still going on. Anyway i believe distance is an obstacles for couples and i hope that things go well for both of u.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

heheh yea still goin ^_^, iv told her that i love her like 8-7months ago, she told me the same =D, but yea i never loved/liked a asian girl, (not being racist!!!) but is there any difference? kekek

thanks for feedback
    Just a opinion