+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Distracted During Sex..

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ok lol he had had more than a few
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastela View Post
    Has anyone ever been with someone who gets distracted during sex? I was with my girlfriend the other night, and I saw her watching tv during sex. I didnt think the sex was all that terrible. =/ Maybe im just doing it wrong.
    I am a male and sometimes even i get distracted from sex. Feels kind of weird when i come to think about it.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Me and my friend were just talking and she was telling me how last night she was having sex with her husband(her on top) and he actually started snoring!!!!!!!...he had had a drink and fallen asleep but he kept his boner so she finished herself lol
    LOL he just passed out without warning. That's awesome.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    luckily she has a sense of humour so wasnt too bothered lol..im not so sure i would carry on if the guy fell asleep though lol
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

meaning they would distract you if they were on?
    haha no, i just don't like to hear anything else but him, cause he has this sexy breathing sound and soft moaning sometimes

Me and my friend were just talking and she was telling me how last night she was having sex with her husband(her on top) and he actually started snoring!!!!!!!...he had had a drink and fallen asleep but he kept his boner so she finished herself lol
    Thats funny lol i don't think I can keep going, cause if he falls asleep on me, then i might feel like i suck in bed, thatd hurt
    Last edited by Di741111; 07-12-09 at 12:38 AM.

Its sexy when you get a guy hard in his sleep and use him. Its like a game not to wake him up

lol I was giving my bf a BJ in the morning, before he woke up, then some construction people(I think) was doing something upstairs, and he woke up.
    It's fun when hes sleeping, but I wouldnt enjoy it if he falls asleep during sex, that'll just make me feel like shit

yeah I agree, that would totally make me feel unattractive and a horrible lover.

Reminds me, one night I was talking on the phone with my bf in high school and he started snoring and i was yelling in the phone for 5 minutes trying to wake him up. the next day he was MAD at ME that I hung up on him!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Reminds me, one night I was talking on the phone with my bf in high school and he started snoring and i was yelling in the phone for 5 minutes trying to wake him up. the next day he was MAD at ME that I hung up on him!!
    lol it happened to me a lot when i had long distance relationship with my boyfriend, im the one who end up fall asleep, and find out next morning that the phone is either on my belly or under my butt..he never got mad at me though, i always feel super guilty lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123