+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would any guy be interested in dating a beautifull 6 feet tall asexual blond?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    (yeah I do)

I'm sure people can share passionately with other things in life. Sex isnt the end all of everything this world has to offer.
    I know sex isnt all there is to offer, but if you arent offering it Im not spending my life with you. I have sexual desires I want fulfilled and I enjoy fulfilling my partners desires as well. Sex is important for me. I dont see myself spending the rest of my life with someone who does not want to have sex. I'd basically be torturing myself.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    (yeah I do)

I'm sure people can share passionately with other things in life. Sex isnt the end all of everything this world has to offer.
    Sex is natural. It's healthy. It's good.

Life exists to have sex. It is the end all be all. It's the reason you're driven to care for yourself and avoid danger. You exist solely to survive to sexual maturity and pass on your genetic material.

Everything else is icing on the cake. I realize there's more to life than just sex, that icing's important too. However, you need to realize that sex isn't something that is dirty or base and it's certainly not just a minor part of life.

Anyone who is looking for the meaning of life, I got your answer: sex.
    Last edited by Gribble; 01-10-08 at 04:52 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    No, but if you can say you'd go the rest of your life without having sex I'd call you a liar.
    Theres a long history of monks, priest, nuns, yogis, etc. doing that.
    The study of asexuality by academics can speak for itself.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Can you imagine how miserable it would be to date a beautiful woman who has absolutely no interest in sex?
    (to add)
    See it could be in the same way as you not having sexual interests in someone who is of the same gender. Same thing with many asexuals.

Now if sex is important to you I can see how it can be miserable for the person with the sex drive.

Sex is natural. It's healthy. It's good.
    Not disputing it is.

Life exists to have sex. It is the end all be all. It's the reason you're driven to care for yourself and avoid danger. You exist solely to survive to sexual maturity and pass on your genetic material.
    I would (respectfully) disagree that life exist for sex. I would say sex exist for procreation (in the animal world).
    No other animals other than humans have sex during different times of the season.

Now these days things could be done in a test tube.

Keep in mind there are also people who are religious and sees thats theres more to life than just sex and procreation. (Not that procreation isnt important)

...You exist solely to survive to sexual maturity and pass on your genetic material.
    So after you have children then what? Would that mean your life has no purpose after having children?

I realize there's more to life than just sex, that icing's important too. ....
    Maybe others sees sex as icing but its not everything.
    There are people like scientists who devote their entire lives to new discoveries & towards their careers and have put sex as secondary.

However, you need to realize that sex isn't something that is dirty or base and it's certainly not just a minor part of life.
    Never said it was dirty or base.

Anyone who is looking for the meaning of life, I got your answer: sex.
    I do not think the meaning of life is sex.

So does that mean your life ends in your 50's when your sex drive plumets?

You ever hear grown ups say sex isnt everything?

(Note: not that I'm bashing you or anything. Dont take my posts too seriously Gribble)
    Last edited by Henry123; 02-10-08 at 07:10 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Think if someone had an illness and they couldn't have sex. I could still love that person with all my heart if she were an awesome person. 100%

Quote Originally Posted by kene View Post
    Think if someone had an illness and they couldn't have sex. I could still love that person with all my heart if she were an awesome person. 100%
    For me, it would depend on when I met the person. If I was married or serious about someone already, and he somehow became unable to have sex, I'd stick it out with him.

But if I were dating someone and found out he was asexual, it would be a big problem for me. Maybe it's selfish, having a good sex life with my partner isn't something I would willingly sacrifice.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    (to add)I would (respectfully) disagree that life exist for sex. I would say sex exist for procreation (in the animal world).
    No other animals other than humans have sex during different times of the season.
    What is the universal goal of all life? To live, right? To survive. When you get right down to the basics that's it. Wouldn't you agree? Without procreation a species will not survive. Does that make more sense?

Also, there are actually a handful of animals that have crazy sex lives like our own. Some species of monkey do it left and right. They have sex in exchange for favors or purely for recreation too.

So does that mean your life ends in your 50's when your sex drive plumets?

It means you've lived long enough to fulfill your purpose.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Haha, sounds like a great pickup line, Gribble.

"Wanna get together and figure out the meaning of life with me?"
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Hammerhead sharks are asexual. Humans are not. Other than maybe the virgin Mary. If you are related to her, you might have something going for you.

I think you have a problem and so does any guy that wants to be with you. Talk to a doctor and they can help correct your issues.

The world revolves around sex.

would BG take a look at this wahahahhahaha
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123