My real name is Andrew. I used to have another account, here (I think it was CleverFool), but I got bored of it when things seemed to be going well. Given that I am an extremely intelligent young man with a very attractive face and body, you'd think I wouldn't need an outlet like this.

Unfortunately for me, I have some other problems. I have struggled for my entire life with depression, ADHD, Tourrete's Syndrome, insomnia and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I was doing okay my first two years of college, but when my best friend was arrested and instituted in a mental health facility, things kind of broke down. The people I used to be able to relate to at home either fell into drug abuse or grew apart from me as I became more interested in academics.

My interests are highly variable. I have always liked video games, but I'm trying to like them less since realizing that I use them as an escape mechanism. I used to be really into entheogens (the term for psychedelic drugs used spiritually or for mind expansion), but I've pretty much done all I can with that hobby without devolving into a pattern of addiction. I'm about to move to Vancouver to study at a world-renowned university, and hope to focus my attention on my majors of study, physics and computer science. Also, girls. I've had problems with them, but I'll discuss that in another thread if you're really curious.