+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello, everyone.

Hello, everyone.

My name is Ryan, I'm 20 years young, and I just got out of a relationship which was a rollercoaster from start to finish, which ended with her saying things like "you're too good for me" and stuff like that, which I know was a cop-out because she was with another guy less than a week later.

Some of my hobbies are writing (poetry, blogging, etc.), video games, I love pro-wrestling the way most guys love football, and I love music. My favorite bands are Angels & Airwaves, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, and Paramore. I'm a self-taught drummer from the age of 5, although I haven't owned a kit since I was 13.

Just stumbled upon this forum on Google, read a few topics and joined. I came here to read about different people's experiences and even share some of my own. Everyone has a different point of view on things, and it's always interesting to me to hear other people's views on various topics.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others."

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to Loveforum.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"