+ Follow This Topic

Thread: its a couple of year and shes still on my heart...

its a couple of year and shes still on my heart...

how can i let go of this person in my life?its been 2years already and i thought i moved on already then i saw her pics together with someone else...i felt so hurt inside...and i think theyre engage or they get married....i dunno how to forget her....

Probably the best way is to look for a new girlfriend, and until you find her, avoid anything that might make you remember your ex. That includes pictures obviously. If she's going to get married that should be extra motivation for you to forget about her.

Also, keep yourself busy. The more you have to do the less time you have to think painful thoughts. ;]

EDIT: and I'm kinda going through the same - need to forget someone who was never my girlfriend, but for a long time I thought we were in the good path. I waited for her a lot longer than I should have. :/

Stay strong, buddy. :]
    Last edited by irrelevant_89; 29-12-09 at 07:34 PM.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

im kinda going through the same thing...i haven't seen pictures (that would kill me), but am fairly certain she has moved on. its been 9 months.

i think about her everyday. multiple times.
    im finally dating again, but it has actually made it worse.

sorry to hijack your thread, just wanted to let you know you are not alone...

wow i never realized guys go through this too. same here. in my heart can't seem to let go of someone i was in love for years and who broke my heart. we haven't had contact with for 3 years and i ran into him on the bus a month ago, i thought i'd faint. we both accidentally sat one seat away from each other and pretended not to notice each other. now every time i get on that bus i'm haunted by the idea of running into him again....i'm sorry this doesn't help you in any way, but just know you are not alone.....:-(