hi guys. I am 19 years old guy who is in love with a broken-hearted girl. We know each other for years as a firend. Both of our family atmospheres are not so good and both of us need a friend , you know. We are dating for few days but my intuition tells me that I need to make a very good decision at the moment. I understand there are many things that makes her sad at the moment; her family atmosphere, a jerk who is my highschool classmate she used to love to, and some other things. Now this jerk so far from her(overseas) but he is still telling heart-breaking fake words and eating her inside. I've had an unsuccessful relationship with another girl in the past. Few days ago she asked about this topic and I told everything about it. I just wanted not to lie. I just wanted to be honest. But I guess it made her hesitate about me.
I think my loved one doesn't know what to do, where to go at the moment... I wanted to see happiness in her beautiful eyes again and want to make her mine forever.

What should I do?? Guys please help me ASAP...

Thank you all,