+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm confused..should i or should i not?

i'm confused..should i or should i not?

i have a crush on this guy at work...i'm not really sure if he likes me, sometimes it seems like he does but he hasn't ask me out or ask for my phone number...i really do like him but i'm shy and i have never been the one to go after a guy, i like this guy so much and i don't wanna pass him out with out knowing if he likes me or not...what should i do? should i ask him to hang out together sometime? should i wait for him?...

ps: he asked me to work out with him once( we work in a gym together) we did but i wasn't feeling well so i didn't really talk, however at the end of the work out, he was asking me at what time i was gonna start working and stuff, then he said i guess i'll cya later?" and i said thanks and he just stayed there smiling and said "anytime" and he didn't move from where he was until i got up and left. but never asked me for my number or anything! do you think i should make effort?

Hmmm hard to say whether he likes you or is just really friendly. There's only one way to find out - just ask him out for a coffee or something. Do it! If he says yes he likes you, if he says no he doesn't. Simple.

Perhaps next time you have a general convesation ask what he's doing on his lunch break or something and ask if he wants company. That way it's not really a date, but you're still spending time alone together

Since he asked you to work out together, I see it as he made the first move first. Only problem was is that he might not think that you were not in to him since you did not talk much.
    Best thing to do now to not leave him hanging, because most guys will move on quick, is to ask him to work out together. This way its not obvious when you ask him out for a coffee or lunch time. This gives you that time to make-up for what could of been a chance to get to know him well before you guys hang out outside of work. It makes the atmosphere more comfortable for the both of you too.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

re

do sth to make him love u haha