+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was your first time like? What do you want it to be like?

Mine hurted some for both of us. I was too big for her >_>
    After a few weeks i started listening to rap... idk if that has anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    First, he had trouble with the condom.
    THEN he couldn't get it in. He kept stabbing me in the thigh, places AROUND the vaj, once in the stomach, then finally decided if he HELD it with his hand and guided it in it would go.
    By this time, I had a fair amount of the giggles. I felt it "pop" in, but was laughing too hard to notice any pain.
    He asked me "Is it in yet?"
    While I told him "It tickles."
    That's pretty much how it was with me. My parents weren't home so me and my girlfriend at the time were like "hey let's have sex cuz it's supposed to be good" or something (and we were horny).

I grabbed a condom from my parents room (which I had trouble putting on) and I had trouble figuring out where exactly I was supposed to stick it in. So I just kept randomly poking her in the general area of where I thought it was supposed to go; at one point l think I poked her in the butt and she said, "Baby, that's the wrong hole." LOL

When I finally got it in, I didn't really have trouble with the motions but I think I lasted like less than a minute before finishing. And she just lay there and was like, "That's it???? Sex is overrated." (she was a virgin too) And I was like, "Yea, that kinda sucked."

And then we both started laughing. lol that was one of those moments that border on awkward and embarassing yet it was hilarious.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 02-12-09 at 04:36 PM.

Mmh................. I was in my second year, we were on the same varsity. He has his room and it was romantictly planned, oh! but it was painfully................. and in the morning I was very angry at him but we turn out okey! the rest is history. He was always teas me about that, unfortunately he passed away in a car accident and I still mic him sooooooo much!

danger, long story ahead.
    aah, the first time, I'll never forget thatI was 17, she was 15. Long distance relationship. First day we met each other(after 5 months of just online relationship) we thought we were ready. The whole house to ourselves, enough passion, perfect. Well, almost perfect, cause of course a few things went wrong. After the oral start, we spent ages getting the stupid condom on, which was way too small and tight, and kept slipping off. When we finally achieved that after 10 minutes, I tried to put it in. But it wouldn't go in, of course.There just seemed to be some kind of blockade... She said it didn't really hurt, but I just couldn't get it in any further. We laughed for ages and then decided to look it up on the internet. After a while we decided to try again. Of course I lost my hard on by then, and the condom fell off, so we had to get that on again. When we finally did that it was time for the second try, and for some reason it went in without a problem this time. Then the most embarrasing problem... I took at least an hour and still hadn't climaxed by then... After a while she said it was starting to hurt her, and gave me a blowjob for another half hour, but still nothingThat was extremely embarrasing. And the next 3 or 4 times were exactly the same... When we stopped using condoms and she started taking the pill that was solved for some reason, so I blame the condoms
    Wise quote:
    "Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open"

the first time for me was in the backseat of my x's car. we didn't plan on doing it that night. it just sort of happened.. i was a bit scared as i didn't know what to expect. it was a little uncomfy and a bit painful for me..

Mine was a one night stand with I guy I've never seen since. For the most part it was fine, no pain or anything. Buuuut the guy fell asleep after a while... as in mid way through the thing... while I was on top of him... Didn't leave me feeling too good about myself haha. Although he was drunk and stoned.

I freaked out a bit at the time but no regrets... you learn from your experiences and I've grown up a lot now.

I was 15 and the girl was 17, she had done it before, so she basically "coached", me through it. We were at a track meet, and it was raining hard. She was one of the hottest girls in school, and I never in a million years dreamed I would even get the time of day from her, let alone f**k her!! She invited me to her car to get out of the rain, and I will never, ever, forget how she looked, all wet and female. She told me that I was "ripped", and would like to see my chest and abs, I took off my T and nature took it's course. Afterwards I remember her laying on top of me, kissing my neck and making little love noises, so I must have been OK.

I have no recollection of my "first time"... pretty much... as far as my memories are concerned... sex has always been... kind of like how you feel like you've always walked.

However... my first experience with a virgin was interesting... I was spending the night with a friend of mine over at her mother's house... though it was more for the sake of her brother. He made no effort to try to hide the fact he was a virgin and came right out and said it. So after all the trial and error... and explorations of how my anatomy is different from his... which he was thoroughly fascinated by... we're finally both in the nude... covered by a sheet... and he's trying to "line it up." This takes about 10 seconds... and finally I help guide him in. So, he's in there...a bout midway... and can't understand what's going on. He's pushing, but nothing is happening... I ask him what's wrong. He says he doesn't know... must be a brick wall or something. I told him maybe I need to move... you know, for a better angle. This is a concept that doesn't entirely make sense to him... as he's still under the impression that once the dick is in... the rest is easy. So I'm starting to cramp... he must be hurting his dick, cause I just don't see how he couldn't be. Eventually I do get him to stop... I readjust so he can have a "clear shot"... and he does do better. Naturally, he's premature and becomes disappointed, and then starts blubbering excuses. I stop him... calm him down... and tell him I didn't expect the first time to be anything but what it was. No, the fun part is practicing to get it right. To which he responds, we can do it again? I tell him as soon as he's ready. So we spent the rest of the night "practicing."

It was an interesting experience... I felt almost dominatrix...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Trust a German to get "domination", in there, somewhere!! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12