+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is this how a guy rejects a girl?!

Now,now Cake. I know you wish he would just go away. But the reality is that you wish he wouldn't. I know he has sorta hurt you in a way. But for now all you can do is be the best person.
    Just be kind if he ever comes up to you and ask for small personal questions like "how are things going". Just answer short and brief. And if he rubs your shoulders again, just tell him that he does not have to do that but in a kind matter.

This will help you forget him and perhaps have him ask you why the big change of heart. It will drive him nuts.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

lol...lover boy is not that i wish he would go away and if he does, it really wouldn't mean anything to me due to the fact that it was just a crush...i'm not in love with the guy or anything like that...i don't really know him.

what bothers me is the fact that he said he would let me know if anything changes, like i'm on a waiting list or something and the fact that he feels the need to rub my shoulder when he has never done something like that before?...we are both adults...those two things were totally unnecessary...he said no, he is seeing someone, fine, i'm still going to be nice to him the same way i was before cause we work together...but i don't see why he needs to over do it.

but tnx for your comment and yes if he does that again i will tell him there is no need for him to do that.

I think you're looking too much into this.
    Guys are flirtatious even with people they don't intend to be with. He flirted with you a little bit maybe, you're one of the only people at work to talk to or whatever but he has a girlfriend and life outside of work that he didn't intend you to get mixed up in, hence why he didn't ask you to go out sometime with him.
    When you asked him you put him in an awkward position and an awkward answer came out. Im sure he felt stupid after he said it like "wtf did I just say.."

Just say "oh well, taken" and continue to enjoy his company at work.

Sorry yah he doesn't want you
    "You are a reflection of your friends (and lovers)"

sounds to me like he's seeing someone so he doesn't want to start something off with you whilst hes got a girl, but it doesn't sound like he doesn't like you, maybe he's just bad with words, it could mean he doesn't want to hurt you or he does want to go out with you.

Basically it totally depends on the signals he's giving you, if you catch him looking at you every so often, he likes you, if he's just making playful conversation, it probably means he likes you as a friend and just wants to have a bit of fun with you (in a non sexual way may i add =P)

I think the best thing to do is not worry about it, just hang out with him as a mate, there's no point adding worry to it, and theres no point desciding that it'll definately never happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12