+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she worried or a Lier?

Is she worried or a Lier?

Heya All, got a Tuff Question For ya.

Lets say you got a step Cousin (When your mom and dad get devorced and your dad Finds a Woman whos Nepthew is this Girl)

1. Since you are not blood Related, and this woman did not have to marry my dad, is it ok to go out with This womans neice "my new Step Cousin"

I will spare the characteristics since that does not help the situation.
    ---------------

I have known this girl since i was 3-4 years old, and see her about once a month, or every 2 months for "Family Get Togethers" with my step mas family...

Her and I have come very close... not close enough to Kiss, hold hands, but verbaly. (90% online, since i am in such rare contact with her in person.) I dont know if she thinks Step Cousin Relationships are 'ok', i would like her to know but she dont know I like her. I have been talking to her for years and now, ive come to the point where i can Talk about Sex, Her boyfriend, hell-even Mastubation for shit sakes. She says she can trust me with secrets that shouldn't be told to anyone, and i keep those secrets in my heart, but after 3 years of going out with this Guy, I talk to her B/f online, and Ive now known him thru AIM for about a week and talked to em for about 10 hours total. I Find he is a remarkable B/f, but I have noticed a few flaws but, no ones perfect right... Cept for this Girl.

Well, her B/f and I SOMHOW got into a conversation and it led into one of this Girls Secrets that I am only supposed to know.... I find her B/f knows and he talks with me about it calmly, but What should i be thinking.. that this Girl Lies to me and is just making me a puppit, (Like, just chats to me online to shut me up with lies).

she says if her b/f knew the secrets that only I am 'supposed' to know, he would kill this 1 person, and she said he would do it to, I of course know she was exageratiing, becuase her b/f is really a nice guy.
    ------------
    What am I to think?
    1. Has she been lieing to me for years?
    2. She just occupies my time to shut me up?
    3. She was worried about somthing.
    --------
    If you would have any ideas is to why this might have happened, please post it here, or let me AIM you.
    --------
    I promised her that I would never tell anyone about these secrets of hers, but her B/f took it seriously when i said a joke that had a SLIGHT resemblence to her secret, but he knew it was in the form of a joke and took it seriously and then i started asking him if he knew this and if so, explain.. and I found out that he knew everything i knew about these secrets, so i didn't really tell anyone... But i cant ask this girl if she was lieing and why did she.. cuz She would know that her b/f and me talked.

So, is she lieing to me? Or is she protecting somthing.. Opionions please

This Stump as many people who had read it?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah... i read it, but didn't really understand it. well i'm guessing that you like your cousin, but then the bf part is confusing.

first off, if she already has a bf, then why are you hitting on her, and secondly if she's your cousin...then forget about it, even if she's not blood related. thirdly, she probably did come close to you but most likely she is closer to her bf. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I read your post, and if anyone is manipulative in this story, it's not her -- it's you. Sorry.

1st off, f*ck you.
    Secondly, If my father and myStep Mom got devorced, it opens the ****in gate. Then i lose all my friggin step Cousins.

And another thing, So what if its just me.

I dont even care if she dont like me, I just need her to know what i feel, but the problem is.... I nv asked ne1 b4 this. But this just leads into what every1 else asks.. Ive read em, so dont bother.

I think maybe she wants you to feel special. If she's told you you are the only one that knows certain things and then you found that is not the case. I don't think her intentions are necessarily bad but you would know better than anyone else. I think if you really care about her and she you then some honesty is in order.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol... i love to read your replies. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...