+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

hello everyone,

i'm abdelrahman, 27/m/Syrian, but living in saudi arabia for the time being
    i've encountered this forum by coincidence, but i don't know why i haven't thought of searching for such a place, for i think that i'm the one that needs a forum like this the most!

i hope i won't be a burden cuz i guess u'll get bored of my story in the end, but i sat n thought about everything and felt like i need different opinions from every HUMAN on this planet, and maybe in the universe too i don't know.
    the past decade was very complicated to me (emotions wise) and i hope to have u guys n girls around this place to interact with my story, cuz after all even if i couldn't get any help, i believe that everyone will get some experience from it.

anyways to give some basic info. about myself, as u can see i'm a 27, male, pharmacist ( no don't think its a good thing selling pampers all the time isn't good ) anyway..
    my eternal love has been music so far (at least the love that didn't stab me or hurt me) i'm a guitarist, rocker mainly, i guess will talk about it somehow in the right threads.

anyways nice to find this place and i hope to get in touch with everyone here
    no worries cuz i'm good in english i think (^^,) so language barrier won't be problem at ALL

thanx for readin' this and once i collect my thoughts, i guess u'll start gettin' bored of reading anythin' related to this nick name of mine

have a nice day/evening/night around the globe

Hello,

Welcome to loveforum.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"