+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interference!!

Interference!!

This is more of a rant than anything because I am now in a situation that makes me mad..

There is someone that I know may have an interest in me but I am not interested in her, the chemistry is just not there at all, and I have made this clear to my best friend and my folks whenever they have asked me about it..

My folks, best friend and I are all having dinner tonight.. This afternoon I got a call from this girl saying she was invited and wanted to check the times.. I knew nothing about it.. Now because of their interference she has almost certainly got the impression that I am interested and now I have to deal with a whole evening of tension.. Very annoying!!

Wish I could just cancel the whole thing..

? If you're not interested there's nothing to be tense about, just act normally and treat that girl like you'd treat anybody else... no?
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

Thats what I did..

Still had eyes on me all night from everyone else all hoping that something would happen..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes the people that know us best have a good sense of what kind of person would be good for us. Unless she is flat-out crazy, I see no need to be annoyed. It was just dinner.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?