+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please HELP give me your thoughts!!

Please HELP give me your thoughts!!

where do i begin, I started dating this girl about a year ago and fell in love with hr and as she did also with me, we recenty broke up because i wanted a break(dumb idea), i started liking this girl, we started dating(x dont know) but she still loves her x in tennessee (we live in alabama)which i have noticed lately, well i am starting to fall in love with her and and she is REALLY confused(she dunno who she wants) about me and her x(see they only broke up cause she had to move), But on the other side of the spectrum i have my x who is heartbroken and madly still in love and and just wants me back, she is so good to me in every way and never did me wrong, I am so confused should i wait for this girl who i have a obsession and take a chance of getting hurt, or should i go back to the girl that wants to give everything she has to me, i love my x still but not like i use to and its my fault i let it slip away but i know i could her again that much, but i guess its the curiosty of the other girl that henders my mind. Please help if you have had this happen before and let me know what is the best idea.

There have been several posts close to what yours is, I would look them over If I were you. Could give you better opinions then I could ever so just run down the forum real quick, pick out an idea that u like, and hopefully others will reply with an idea to your problem as well.
    A little opinion in a big matter.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no... i would tell you not to go back to your ex because you're only allowing her to wait around while you're making a decision about another girl. dickhead as i would say.... you should let your ex go because i know you want to move on as well. you don't want to be bound to her which is why you're looking and waiting for this other girl. let her be and set her free. i would suggest that you wait for the new girl because the past is the past, leave it there. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

thanks

Thankyou