+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Blessed to find this forum!

Blessed to find this forum!

Hi peeps,

I'm Sam and I joined the forum like a week ago. I must say I'm glad I found and joined this forum because it has helped in my efforts to get my life back after a devastating break up.

Hope we'll have fun together.

PS: Anyone else is living in Melbourne here?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Welcome, Sam. I don't usually respond to intro threads, but since you are an Aussie, and I have a favorable opinion of Aussies, I thought I would post.

There are a few of you down-under guys that post here, but oddly - now that I think of it - no females I know of. Hmm.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hey sam welcome to the forum and yes i'm sure there are aussies here since love exists all around the globe

Hello Sam,

Welcome to loveforum.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

I'm not originally an Aussie as I came to Melbourne as an international student. Nonetheless, I love this country and I would like to be part of it, so I plan to spend the rest of my life here.

It's been very cold here lately in Melbourne. The same time last year, we had a 42-degree Celcius heatwave!

I heard alot about melbourne . Great city.

42-degree Celcius heatwave is insane! x_x
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had it whole summer in Spain lol ,and yeah that is insane lol
    I wazzzz here

loveadmin, you tell me. On that day, Melbourne was the second hottest place on Earth (after Sahara, I think). I was still working as a gardener that time and I had to work in the garden for 7 hours. Fortunately, it was a Japanese garden, not your typical open-space Australian garden, so there were a lot of trees to protect me from direct UV exposure. Breathing was still difficult and I had to drink every now and then, though.

At least I got the idea on how Bear Grylls felt when we was filming "Man vs Wild" in Sahara!

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    I had it whole summer in Spain lol ,and yeah that is insane lol
    WHOA! How did the bulls behave at such temperature? Their blood must have been boiling!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFrmMelbourne View Post
    WHOA! How did the bulls behave at such temperature? Their blood must have been boiling!
    I don't know I was on Mallorca and there are no Matadors and bulls as far as I know But it was really hot plus no rain for few months. I'm not used to it since I'm from Poland We do have very hot summers as well (mostly june-july) ,but when I was still living there, I wasn't spending summers in Poland, but in mostly cold north Germany
    I wazzzz here

That's why it's nice to live in Europe. You have access to so many countries just by using trains! Did you travel for works or holidays?

Last year, the temperature soared so high (up to 50-degree Celcius) here, we had bush fire. Thousands of homes and hundreds of lives perished. A tragic national event, it was. Mind you, this was close to when Australian Open was held, too. Imagine playing tennis when the temperature was 40-degree Celcius!

Ironically, in my home country in SE Asia, we have too much rain we have flooding every single damn year in our capital city.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFrmMelbourne View Post
    That's why it's nice to live in Europe. You have access to so many countries just by using trains! Did you travel for works or holidays?

Last year, the temperature soared so high (up to 50-degree Celcius) here, we had bush fire. Thousands of homes and hundreds of lives perished. A tragic national event, it was. Mind you, this was close to when Australian Open was held, too. Imagine playing tennis when the temperature was 40-degree Celcius!

Ironically, in my home country in SE Asia, we have too much rain we have flooding every single damn year in our capital city.
    Trains?Are You crazy? heheh If I would like to travel by train I would lose a lot of time and money cause it's hella expensive to travel by train here,especially to other countries (with exeptions, but not many). We have cheap flights, sometimes You can find a ticket even for 5 euros or something.
    I wazzzz here