+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Hi,
    I have a rather small/big problem.I have a collegue at work..very beautiful,and we started flirting...she has a boyfriend,they both love each other..Anyways...We talked at work and started to know each other.Her boyfriend split up with her in november because she got drunk one night and kissed a guy in front of him.
    One day after work we went to smoke some weed toghether at her place.....that night we didn't do anything ...although we slept together..the second night we went again after work at her place and we sat together smoking a cigarette and ..we kissed.We liked it and we had sex instantly.
    We went to work acting as collegues....everything ok,I told her that we shouldn't care to much about each other because it will hurt and we decided that we should have a kind of **** buddy relationship.We tried but we broke every rule of a **** buddy relationship.Yesterday at work we met and I told her that it was better not to see each other anymore because it will just complicate our lives(Of course I didn't mean it ...),she said "ok...but I don't wanna"(she was almost crying)and i told her that I am hurt too ..but it is better this way.We said ok...but not sure ...She went that night to meet up with her ex ...she wants to make up with him.
    My Questions are :
    Is it possible for her to love him and care about me(as in a boyfriend)?
    I would like some advice about what to do...cause I care very very much about her ...and I want her ...and I don't know what to do...making me mad as hell..

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Skipp View Post
    Hi,
    I have a rather small/big problem.I have a collegue at work..very beautiful,and we started flirting...she has a boyfriend,they both love each other..Anyways...We talked at work and started to know each other.Her boyfriend split up with her in november because she got drunk one night and kissed a guy in front of him.
    One day after work we went to smoke some weed toghether at her place.....that night we didn't do anything ...although we slept together..the second night we went again after work at her place and we sat together smoking a cigarette and ..we kissed.We liked it and we had sex instantly.
    We went to work acting as collegues....everything ok,I told her that we shouldn't care to much about each other because it will hurt and we decided that we should have a kind of **** buddy relationship.We tried but we broke every rule of a **** buddy relationship.Yesterday at work we met and I told her that it was better not to see each other anymore because it will just complicate our lives(Of course I didn't mean it ...),she said "ok...but I don't wanna"(she was almost crying)and i told her that I am hurt too ..but it is better this way.We said ok...but not sure ...She went that night to meet up with her ex ...she wants to make up with him.
    My Questions are :
    Is it possible for her to love him and care about me(as in a boyfriend)?
    I would like some advice about what to do...cause I care very very much about her ...and I want her ...and I don't know what to do...making me mad as hell..
    Im not the one to be critical to anyone, but looks like she may be using you to get even with her ex, as a way of CONTROLL on her part, I ought to know, I was played too, I have a degree in "Screwed Over". If she is back with her ex, FINE, good ridance! The bad part is, you got too attached. Just get lazy about it, act like you dont care, clear you mind , let it and her go. Love is just like beer, hard to give up the good times it brings you.

Some ladies are just good for ripping out hearts and dont give a rats a** who they hurt or what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by shuilingjing View Post
    Stick to your own choice, as long as you feel, he went to the pursuit of true love, everything is possible
    Refering to me? If you are thats crazy coming from somone who is located in both China and Canada.

I tought of that ..but we know each other from some time ...and she told me first that she wouldn't like to end this thing ...just because it's complicated ...She told me crying that she doesn't want to end this thing because she cares very much of me ..and that it is a mistake...I told her first that we would have to end our so called "relationship",she kinda agreed ...but when i was with her yesterday night after work i told her that we will not share a single kiss together and she bursted into tears and kissed me...It's F**ked up ..I am more interested in the problem of wich she seems to confrunt ...She loves Him ...but cares about me ..more and more ..is it possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by shuilingjing View Post
    Stick to your own choice, as long as you feel, he went to the pursuit of true love, everything is possible
    I tought of that ..but we know each other from some time ...and she told me first that she wouldn't like to end this thing ...just because it's complicated ...She told me crying that she doesn't want to end this thing because she cares very much of me ..and that it is a mistake...I told her first that we would have to end our so called "relationship",she kinda agreed ...but when i was with her yesterday night after work i told her that we will not share a single kiss together and she bursted into tears and kissed me...It's F**ked up ..I am more interested in the problem of wich she seems to confrunt ...She loves Him ...but cares about me ..more and more ..is it possible ?
    I see. Well it seems at this point she is lost. All I can say is for now, back away and let her and you clear your mind of thoughts and feelings. Focus on the positive. "Train yourself to 'let-go' everything you fear to loose''-Yoda.

Youre lucky to have even gotten as far as you did SEX wise, because right now, I sure could use it. But like all the jobs around here, all the ladies are 'TAKEN' and its difficult to find one thats FREE and trusting, and when the next available opening is.
    Last edited by ElStuddo; 23-01-10 at 06:58 PM. Reason: unkown

yeah..your kinda right ...anyway ...it's hard ...and i feel like crap ...and the bad part is that i will see her at work everyday ..and it will be even harder to discard my emotions for her ...I will try to get off this thing ..it will be hard ...because she is very beautiful and a very vise and smart girl (hard to find nowdays)and that's kinda the reason why i got atached ...too atached ..

yeah..your kinda right ...anyway ...it's hard ...and i feel like crap ...and the bad part is that i will see her at work everyday ..and it will be even harder to discard my emotions for her ...I will try to get off this thing ..it will be hard ...because she is very beautiful and a very vise and smart girl (hard to find nowdays)and that's kinda the reason why i got atached ...too atached ..
    Well heres somthing that will I hope encourage you. At least you have the oppratunity to SEE AND TALK TO HER...WITH YOUR OWN EYES. Because I honestly want to tell you and eveyone else here what IM up against, im MADLY in love with this pro-wrestler....

'Mickie James' (<---Just google, no freaking URLs are allowed from me yet of course! *Sigh*)

It takes a certain somone to capture my attention and heart even though we just see her through a camera lens, but she has really captured my heart and is tourchering it BAD! Now as you know, I just cant walk up to her and tell her how I feel, because its obvvious she doesnt know who I am (possibly on twitter maybe) but doesnt care to or never will. But all I know is, im not the only one that loves her, millions of others do too...But shes everything I see in a woman. I hate living in the fantacy world, but right now I dot have a choice. There are no real women out there to capture MY heart, because they are allready taken by somone else's. Glad to get that off my chest, because right now, I feel extremely helpless.

But again, consider yourself a lucky man, because you have the chance to see and talk to her.

I don't want to see her ... I know that If I see her It will hurt more ...and I am afraid to go on talking to her ...cause i really care about her ..and i feel that i will care more and more if i even see her ..and i am afraid to go there cause i've been for a lot of times and i also got screwed by women but at this point I feel like she is one of those few women who can really give something back ...**** it ! I don't have a choice do i ? :-| trying to forget her.