+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it okay to date with under age girl?

is it wrong to date an underage girl?

well heres my story

i met this girl on a social networking site after i got dumped by a girl who i was in love with, im 26,
    i thought the girl was 18-21 at first and we started talking on msn and we have more in common than any other person ive ever met in my life

we like all the same things and have most of the same views and both are pretty ****ed up by things that happened to us in our past and were depressed, it was after months of talking to her i found out she was 14 and she even lied for a long time so i would keep talking to her

since she has been talking to me we both have stopped smoking weed and cigarettes and drinking and we feel like we have sumone in the world that understands us and are both alot happyer in our lives,
    and her mum and dad know about me and have no problem with me and they know that she wants to come live with me when shes 16 and my mum loves her(she lives on the other side of the world but her parents is from my city and have relatives here)and they have got her the ticket to come here and live with her aunt when shes 16.

ive known her for over a year now and i love her with all my heart
    no matter the ris-kay thing about having sex with underage girls i wouldnt want to do id hate myself even though i love her and even though in alot of countrys like Holland and Spain the age of consent is 12 or 13,and even though she has had sex many times and i at 26 am still a virgin.

we make each other better people and we make each other happy
    and we wont be meeting for real till she is 16
    is anyone out there willing to say our relationship is wrong?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^ 14!!!!! That is ****ed up, regardless.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydselotapehead View Post
    ive known her for over a year now and i love her with all my heart
    no matter the ris-kay thing about having sex with underage girls i wouldnt want to do id hate myself even though i love her and even though in alot of countrys like Holland and Spain the age of consent is 12 or 13,and even though she has had sex many times and i at 26 am still a virgin.
    Spain is 13, Holland is 16.

Even then, thats not something you should do. Look, you're 26 and a virgin, of course you love this girl, this is the first girl ever in your life where you feel you have a shot with, so you are very desperate, and the fact that she's underage is ignored. Hell, if you're desperate, just about any girl who will give you the time of day will be able to get you to fall in love with her, in this case, you are so desperate that a 14 year old managed to do it. You are 26 years old, if you want to learn to be with women, learn to be with women of your own age, if you go for a 14 year old you are only further hurting your development as an adult and that of a young child. It does not matter one bit whether or not you two make eachother happy right now, the next step you want to take is going to do damage and

frankly

its pathetic.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

if you're asking: no, it's not ok to date under age girls because:
    - They r too young and probably just want a bf/ feel adult your relationship going nowhere
    - There's a law about it prevent you people from dating them. If you want to go to jail, knock yourself off
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

The age of consent in spain is 13?!?!.. wow.. shocking. I thought 16 would be the age of consent in most if not all north-american/western european countries. Shows how little i know. big difference between 13 and 16.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123