+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: somebody beat the shit out of me and tell me i'm wrong

King Zarathu Guest
    what the ****... today is saturday and we've been planning to do something all week today. i asked her to call me.. no call. her friend signs on and says she can't talk because she's AT MEGANS HOUSE!!

this really disappoints me. what do i do now?

King Zarathu Guest
    wait nvm i sorted this out--discard this thread

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM I'D BE A SINGLE MUTHA****A SUCKIN' COCK FOR SOME CRACK!

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    ok this is ****in' w/ me!! she said we would do something today and i find her friend is over at her house and they're doing something!! GOD DAMNIT! i hate that bitch sometimes!
    Oh man. Go with Megan. **** that boobie blonde. She's worthless...I mean she knows you have a gf and she acts like you both are available. Either way. Here's my advice: stop playing with the other girl's boobs (I guarantee, by the time she's older they'll sag and you won't want to even touch 'em), and get Megan a little present, a hand written card or letter expalining to her how much you love her. That should work just fine - she'll stop messing with your head. The only reason why she does it is because she wants more attention, and I mean undivided attention.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Listen to Killa...Megans your girl.. besides.. beautiful boobs only last so long babe, move on.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

maybe shes just tryin to make you jealous.. as like revenge for Jordyn. dont hate me n all.. but i say go with jordyn. your still in highschool.. the chance to find you "mate" is slim to none. just go and **** around in highschool. from past experiences, highschool deep relationships always end in heartbreak. incase not everyone here in this forum has realized yet... im ANTI-highschool "love". im all for finding some girl who your physically attracted to, and vice versa, and getting them to go to third with you. (im too scared of home.. with the whoel pregnant thing...)

..... *sweatdrop*

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

LOL Kazaki you like to "..... *sweatdrop*" alot. For Skaterboy friends are meant to be just friends, if you think Megan is the one for you why go with your best friend?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

King Zarathu Guest
    maybe shes just tryin to make you jealous.. as like revenge for Jordyn. dont hate me n all.. but i say go with jordyn. your still in highschool.. the chance to find you "mate" is slim to none. just go and **** around in highschool. from past experiences, highschool deep relationships always end in heartbreak. incase not everyone here in this forum has realized yet... im ANTI-highschool "love". im all for finding some girl who your physically attracted to, and vice versa, and getting them to go to third with you. (im too scared of home.. with the whoel pregnant thing...)
    you have a very interesting perspective. but.. remember, that above i stated the whole "wizard" thing. i can't break my rule.. i have to be calm. every emotion is a choice and I truly believe that. i want to take my time because EVERYBODY i've talked to (even her best friend that i went out with before her ) said that we really got somethin' goin..

and somebody else said that i need to stop playin' with jordyn's tits and give megan a gift & a card.. heh heh heh. ur right, she does want undivided attention. and megan HATES jordyn--she's REALLY jealous of her cuz jordyn acts like we're both single and all that.. but yeah i bought her a teddy bear she loves stuffed animals and... i need to go buy her a card..

A LESSON YOU SHOULD LEARN:

Things change when you look at them from a different perspective. I was pissed off at Megan because she didn't call me that Saturday when we were supposed to do something! I caught her friend was over at her house too! I was sooooo upset and I told her friend to tell her to call me on my cell (I'm done calling her for now) and I picked up and then I said "i'm really disappointed.." then I hear "WHAT?!" dude she was pissed lol. turns out she tried calling my dads house 4 times and my moms house twice.. i was at my dads house but the phones were busted lol they just kept ringing and when i picked up i couldn't get a dial tone. anyways we did somethin that night from 7 pm to 10 pm

but now she's sayin' she's not feelin too comfortable doing physical things with me. because we went through the drifting apart thing and i saw her last night and she said she was uncomfortable kissing too (even though she kissed me right after she said that) and we talked about it.. long and hard.. here's an email i sent her:
    okie dokie i wanted to check on what is was on ur perspective before i made myself upset and all that..

when i said last night "no kisses 4 u." you said "ever?" and i answered "no" and u said "good"

does that mean we are completely done kissing for the rest of the relationship? you will always feel uncomfortable doing things with me? if so, you know what my answer is. if not, you also know what my answer is. think it through
    so.. what do guys think? what do i need to do? goodness.. i haven't sent her roses in a while here i have a better idea.. i'll send BLUE to her

and oh by the way, i know a 40 year old man who met his mate when they were 13 not sayin' megan is my mate but i'm just sayin' i'm looking for long-term relationships.. 8 months is doin' pretty good

LT,
    Hey honey so i have read the latest development and like stated above megan wants your attention, so what she said no more kisses and all that dont freak out! has the thought crossed your mind that megan does things do get a reaction out of you? Yeah i think so. Just go with the flow... send her flowers. Just because you have been going out for 8 months dosent mean that the romance stops. Make it interesting & seriously i doubt she will feel uncomfortable forever. Luck Miss Ya xoxoxo blue

King Zarathu Guest
    oh baby! let me strip you and have hot wild sex with you! GEEZ I LOVE YOU!

*sigh* such an encouragement boost

Hehe, yeah sometimes girls do silly things (dont hate me girls) to try and see if they can get a reaction out of you so they know your feelings (as opposed to just asking you, like I do =P). Just reassure her and let her chill out and she will be fine, I promise. Like I said before, you should take into account your ages and relationship experience. Shes probably getting used to such a long term relationship and there may be a little hesitance there from that

King Zarathu Guest
    i talked to her friend and she is very close to megan. she made me swear not to say anything because she knew something i shouldn't but told me anyways. let me show you the convo.

brok (6:13:17 PM): like, stretch her boundries, cuz it got to one point and the only thing she talked about was you... yeah
    LTsK8eR2gO (6:13:26 PM): oh really?
    brok (6:13:32 PM): yes, she likes you
    LTsK8eR2gO (6:13:33 PM): so she's trying to step away from me?
    LTsK8eR2gO (6:13:42 PM): not be so obsessed?
    brok (6:13:44 PM): well, not really in that sense
    LTsK8eR2gO (6:13:54 PM): like--not be so obsessed
    brok (6:14:56 PM): i wouldn't call her obsessed, i would just say she is kind of scared of the fact she loves you and doesn't want to get her heart broken
    brok (6:15:05 PM): you know?
    LTsK8eR2gO (6:15:09 PM): hmmm
    LTsK8eR2gO (6:15:29 PM): OH I GET IT!!!!!!!!

yeah. lol. comments/questions?

King Zarathu Guest
    bump................................

this is getting confusing *turns around* @_@

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

told ya so so stop touching other girls bobbies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12