+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girls, i really cant seem to understand you :'(

girls, i really cant seem to understand you :'(

ive got really bad luck with girls. i allways fall for the wrong type who mess me about and i end up getting really hurt. i just want to ask a few questions which have really been bugging me for ages now. i need to know so i can regain my confidence.

1) your at a social event. you see this REALLY GORGEOUS girl who makes your jaw drop and eyes pop out! how do you approach her without looking like a complete idiot?

2) and is it true that you should only really go and talk to a gorgeous girl if you know she was eyeing you before.

3) is it true that the more you make a girl laugh, the more she will enjoy your company, until she becomes attracted to you?

5) okay, say things run pretty smoothly and you get to know this girl. along with being funny, do the following things also constibute to how much shes attracted to you: how often you call her (call her frquently to see how she is), and visiting her frequently to check up on her, being a friend when she needs help?.......or am i just wasting my time because you think guys are sad and stupid and whimpy when they do that?

6) and lastly, this is really important to me. look, im not a guy who has many friends, i dont drink and i dont party that hard. But im NOT GEEKY, im pretty cool, quite funny, very selfless towards girls, and quited by my mate, quite handsome! and i still like to have a good time so does the fact that i dont lead a popular person's lifestyle matter to a girl?

7) are facial features and hairstyle on guys more important than muscles?

8) iv got a pretty similar body to zac effron's. does that tick the box for "sexy figure" or not?!?

i hope you can give me some good advise

thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by uno dos tres View Post
    ive got really bad luck with girls. i allways fall for the wrong type who mess me about and i end up getting really hurt. i just want to ask a few questions which have really been bugging me for ages now. i need to know so i can regain my confidence.

1) your at a social event. you see this REALLY GORGEOUS girl who makes your jaw drop and eyes pop out! how do you approach her without looking like a complete idiot?

2) and is it true that you should only really go and talk to a gorgeous girl if you know she was eyeing you before.

3) is it true that the more you make a girl laugh, the more she will enjoy your company, until she becomes attracted to you?

5) okay, say things run pretty smoothly and you get to know this girl. along with being funny, do the following things also constibute to how much shes attracted to you: how often you call her (call her frquently to see how she is), and visiting her frequently to check up on her, being a friend when she needs help?.......or am i just wasting my time because you think guys are sad and stupid and whimpy when they do that?

6) and lastly, this is really important to me. look, im not a guy who has many friends, i dont drink and i dont party that hard. But im NOT GEEKY, im pretty cool, quite funny, very selfless towards girls, and quited by my mate, quite handsome! and i still like to have a good time so does the fact that i dont lead a popular person's lifestyle matter to a girl?

7) are facial features and hairstyle on guys more important than muscles?

8) iv got a pretty similar body to zac effron's. does that tick the box for "sexy figure" or not?!?

i hope you can give me some good advise

thankyou
    1) Someone else can handle that question.

2) I don't think you need to wait for permission.

3) With most girls, I think this is true, but it doesn't necessarily follow that making her laugh will lead to attraction. She might enjoy you, but that doesn't mean she's going to want you.

4) Did you delete #4?

5) Stay out of the Dreaded Friend Zone.

6) To high school girls, it might. Boys are accessories who exist to boost girls' social status and take them places where they can be seen.

7) To an extent, but if you're an 80-pounder, no hairstyle is going to save you.

8) Absolutely. Athletic without too much bulk. It's ideal.
    Spammer Spanker

thanks for your help.

but with eight, i dont mean to be rude but...i dont believe you! sorry! its just that, im in high school. and all rugby/american football lads (who are really muscular) have all the girls around them.

and also, taylor lautner is bulky. when he took his top off on new moon, all hell broke loose with you chix!..but when efron took it of it was just like.........ohh haha :p

Well, maybe the loud, obnoxious girls like a bulky guy who is going to run to fat as soon as he hits 25. They're not the only girls out there.
    Spammer Spanker

cheers. so you reccomend i dont go any bigger than what i am?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you think you have to go bigger to get chicks that's kinda sad. If you're athletic with some muscle that's just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    If you think you have to go bigger to get chicks that's kinda sad. If you're athletic with some muscle that's just fine.
    thanks il take it on board