+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help so confused!!!

please help so confused!!!

okay well i need to give a little background first.

i dated this guy when we were in highschool. he was a fresh i was a soph. anyway i was young and stupid and broke up with him for another guy.
    well there was an accident involving him on a bike the day i broke up with him. he was in a coma. soon as i found out i ran to the hospital. i held his hand and he squeezed mine 3 times which was a thing between un like "i love you" without words.
    well i stayed (like a friend) with him until he was better. then low and behold i lost my virginity to him....

so we have remaind very good friends....

we tried dating over a year ago but he was scared getting involved cause i have a kid.

a few months later he told me he didn't care if i had a kid. and asked me out. but i couldn't i was now seeing someone else.

PRESENT::
    i went out with him the other fri night. i have owed him for months his b-day drink fro turning 21.
    so well we went to a clud, played some pool flirting happens like it always does.
    i drag him on the dance floor when he decides to kiss me. and i'm not a big fan of pda's.
    but omg! i died because life faded away and there was only us! just like the movies!!!

well i questioned him the other day. if it was liquor induced kissing or if he just wanted to. he said both. and admitted that he liked me.
    nex day talking and i asked if he had a gf. he said no. i said so i can flirt with you then. he said yes.

well we are going out again in a couple fridays.

i just don't know what to do. i love him, he was my first, and he's like my best friend....

any one advise please!
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

ok i'm confused a little bit.

would you like to be with him or not? he likes you, you seem to like him, but you have hesitations about him. why?

i really don't know. i don't want to be pushy or anything.
    maybe the fact that i have a kid, we live about 40 mins away from each other and that i also attend school. i really care about him but i've had such bad relationships after him that i'm afraid on having another. i'm also afraid of ruining what we have. i'm afraid his feelings aren't mutual in the sense that i would like. i'm just not sure. i think i'm trying to analize too much.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

ok. clarity is the answer here. If you decide you would like to get into a relationship with him, be clear about what youre hoping for - not so much in terms of I want a rock and a white picket fence - but more in terms, of "I would like us to be about (insert blank). This is important to me because (insert blank)"

Although I feel that every successful relationship will have this type of conversation, because you are a mother, who you bring into your life affects you child aswell as yourself.

Being a single mother is one thing, being a single mother with rotating boyfriends is another. (This is not an insinuation of you in any way...just something to keep in mind) Being clear with anyone who comes into both of your lives is extremely important, and do your best to let them know what theyre in for, when they start seeing you.

This is not to scare anyone of, which it might. But when you come across a man that cares about you, and your child, and embraces the fact that your companionship will be more then meets to eye. You'll be glad you were clear.

All successful relationships are based on open and honest communication.

This guy maybe just that, but you'll have to find out. And there's only one way to do that.