+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your EX!

i worked with you for 2 years. I enjoyed talking to you, but kept my distance to avoid getting too close. I finally asked you out, you called me "little sweety". Because i was a year younger than you. That was your reason.

You were so attractive to me for the first year and a half of knowing you. When you started going to bars every night and doing drugs, i really wanted you to stop. Its like you got less mature as time went on.

Ah, to have one more chance to change it all. Ive thought about you every day for the past 9 months. I cant stop. I wish youd change your mind. But somehow i doubt it.

when i was at my best, you said f_ck the rest cuz i was all you needed.
    when i was at my worst, you erupted then disappeared.
    when i was at my highest, i sang you sweet songs of poetry throughout the season's skies.
    when i was at my lowest, i again sang songs of poetry until my demise.

interestingly enough, you kept the lovely poems, the gifts, and the good memories. and whatever else that came your way was shrugged away. you never realized how much of me were in those letters, those simple words in which i uttered. you never really appreciated the poetry, unless it was about you. i can cry my heart into a novel for days and you would've never given it a second glance. and i would tell you how upset i am but you didn't understand. my last words were uttered to you, but you didn't hear it. you read my words, but didn't see it. and you haven't changed.

I just had a bad dream- you were in it- and even though it was a bad, scary dream, for just a minute we were together again- us against the world again. I hate you and I hope that your new 18 year old cage fighting girlfriend with the big biceps is boring in bed, cheats on you and is FAR less interesting that me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I just had a bad dream- you were in it- and even though it was a bad, scary dream, for just a minute we were together again- us against the world again. I hate you and I hope that your new 18 year old cage fighting girlfriend with the big biceps is boring in bed, cheats on you and is FAR less interesting that me!
    Hey man just about everynight I dream of my ex
    Most of the time its about us getting back together but sometimes its us actually together.

Back when we were together we would have horrible dreams about each other about breaking up and we would end up calling one another in the night.
    After these dreams we would tell each other we loved each other and nothing could tear us apart and we would be together forever.

Gosh I love and miss her sooooooooooo much.

Words to my ex:

I faked it.

Though seriously, I did have a chance to tell off my ex in a very unique way. I was kind when he was angry... I was sweet when he was bitter... and at the end of it, I was the better person. He thought he could break me... he ended up breaking himself... despite all the games he played.

I'm glad he took everything -- a few more things I don't have to worry about.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Hey Anako. I won't kick you while you are down. I could have let you try to drive yourself to your suite and try to take care of yourself. You mother hasn't even checked on you. No one came to see you but me. Where were all your friends, coworkers when you really needed them? All the times you put them before me and made me feel like I couldn't compare to them... where are they?

I want you to know that you don't own me anymore. I'm learning to live without you slowly but it's happening. I felt guilty at first, but not anymore. I loved you and I still do. But I am learning to love myself more. The way you have treated me this past year and half has shown me that you aren't deserving of what I have to offer.

Btw... you suck!

To my non-girlfriend:

Nothing changed.

I still love you.
    And I still hate myself.
    Which feeling is stronger, I don't know.

Nothing changed.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

I really hope you don't seriously think it's going to work out with him.

I miss you so much.....but in a few days I'm going to erase your number and never answer your calls again.

My new guy treats me so much better, I think I'm falling for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    I miss you so much.....but in a few days I'm going to erase your number and never answer your calls again.

My new guy treats me so much better, I think I'm falling for him.
    Haha i keep reading these and think... what if this is my ex??? haha

I would just say i miss you. Too bad things didn't workout but the impulse to call you is killing me. Good Thing I sensed the breakup and the week of tears prior drained me out.I hope you fix your life. Because once your out of mine I'm hoping i have enough pride not to let you back in. :]

This is a good idea. I just posted another thread asking advice on how to better myself because I keep contacting my ex and I keep coming off as sad and desperate with the constant "I miss you"s. And, with that, I keep driving him further away and I keep pushing him to telling me the things that he knows I don't want to hear like "move on" and "it's over". I've read a couple relationship advice books and they *all* say there needs to be NC and we need to take that time to work on ourselves. I keep trying to do that but at times I get all sentimental and I start texting him like a drug addict trying to get their next fix. I know it's wrong but something comes over me and I convince myself that "it will work this time". But I'm going to vow to myself today - no more! Whenever I feel the need to text/tell him something it's getting posted on this thread.

I love you so much, I just want everything to work out. I want us to be together again. Why did you have to finish it, if you still love me, still have feelings for me and still care about me. I don't understand. Why leave me if you have these feelings for me? All i done was love you and you go throw it all away. I hope you realise your mistake and come running back to me, then we'll see who pulls the strings

That felt good. I was tempted to text her when I woke up this morning. but instead I'll do it here from now on

Ha ha, I am not interested in this

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast