+ Follow This Topic

Thread: its a official

its a official

its a official my fiance of two months or girlfriend of eight years has detached herself from me. I already went through the "i hope high hope and want to make it work" stage and i am done advice says to move on and be strong. This is the absolute hardest thing i have ever dealt with in my entire life. Now i have a bit of anger just wondering where it wrong , but i am only focusing on how to split everything form the bills to our brand new home we just bought. I guess i am still so incredibly confused i know she obsessed about getting married and starting a family that has been her life, but since it took so long and was so difficult to obtain she quit on everything. I am still terrified of being alone and i keep thinking about her social life in every aspect. We both are our first boyfriend and girlfriend and lost our virginity i couldn't be more scared and i also have panic attacks that are hard to control i feel so alone i lost everything i built.what do i do to calm down i want to feel calm

No Contact.
    Find family to be there for you. You're not alone. Things will get better. But you need to focus on yourself and don't keep hoping for your fiancee to come back, because that's what kills us all inside.
    You can't replace reality with hope.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's sad to see how people will stay in something longer than necessary until they are completely detached before giving you the boot. It's a very immature thing to do and is not being honest with your feelings in a way. It's not your fault that it took so long, it was actually very mature in a way. You'd be in an even deeper pile of shit if you guys were already married and this happened.

It sounds like she probably just wants to see what else is out there. She's only known you for this long, long time and probably wants to try something new and was bored with what she had already. Is there a little more backstory to this? I think understanding where and when things went wrong can help you in this healing process, though I'm sure it's difficult to look back.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Stop thinking about what went wrong. The best thing you can do is focus on your future. You cannot change what happened, but you are in control of what happens next.

I think it's important to look at where things went wrong and where you and her both are wrong if you really want to learn from this and grow from this experience. If you don't learn from this now, you are going to repeat the same mistakes you made before in the future.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

let it go bro. go to a strip bar or a club. you need to get out.