+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: were you fit astrologically with your ex?

My mom is a Pisces and my dad is a Cancer. Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    My mom is a Pisces and my dad is a Cancer. Hmmm....
    that's what my child is gonna say one day lol.

i think "astrologically fit" is a nice way of saying more willing to put up with the crap of the other.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

me and my ex were an astrological fit, pisces and leo, me being pisces and her leo. But then one day out of the blue she just left me and said she didnt feel anything for me anymore. No real clear answers there, why did she not feel anything anymore etc. So i fell into the whole psychic and astrological thing....still no answers. Dunno if I believe or not, doesnt matter, some ppl do some ppl dont. But as i remember that relationship it felt like a perfect match, apparently it wasnt

A friend recommended I get my birth chart read by a master astrologer and I was excited to do so because I do believe in these types of things. Anyway, before hand she said I could ask two questions and I asked about the development of my career and the fact that I felt my ex was "the one" but then things went horribly wrong. I wanted a little more insight on why I felt that way and why I was wrong. She compared my birth chart to his and we *were* a near perfect match. Most of our "planets" were perfectly aligned. So she said I definitely picked the right person for myself but I need to accept his departure because this was going to be a year of transformation for me. Towards the end we had a little more time and she said I could ask two more questions. I asked if he and I would reconcile but she said that wasn't going to happen (at least in the immediate future.) And. . .this was weird. . .the reason she gave to me was the *exact* reason he told me it needed to end! (And I didn't tell her *anything* about him!) He said he needed to focus on his career (he wants to be a writer/director) and I called "bullshit". But she told me that he is "married to his career" and he truly doesn't believe he can have both love and a career at the same time.
    Granted I know that most psychics and astrologers use specific tools and tactics to read people and tell them what they want to hear but sometimes the information *can* be helpful (well. . .except for psychics because they are more focused on scamming you out of money.) And what was cool about this reading was that it was done over the phone so she wasn't reading my body language or anything (and I wasn't feeding her information.) She was very accurate without knowing much about me and only reading an astrological chart.

Astrology is pseudoscience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123