+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help please.

Help please.

Ok I desided to let the girl I was chasing go beacuse she didn't show any interest. About 2 weeks ago I started taking a math class at the local college. After class i was waiting for my ride and so was this girl in the same class. We started talking and turns out she lives like a mile away from me, she is the same age as me (16), home schooled like me, and I know her dad pretty well through boyscouts. He is a cop that helps us out with toy drives and such. During this whole talk she kept looking down at her shoes and smiling at me. The next day I was volunteering at a clam chowder feed and she was volunteering also. I only really had time to say hi but that's it. I was incharge of my whole boyscout troop so I was running around all over the place. But I caught her looking over at me the smiling then looking away. My class is 2 days a week and last class she came over to me on break asking me questions on math. Today she sat next to me just out of the blue instead of where she normally sits. She kept on asking me what I got for an answer. I peeked at her paper and all of the answers where right. Anyway she left early so we didn't get to talk more. After every class we are both waiting for rides alone so lots of opurtunities to talk. I'm really starting to like this girl and am wondering if she feels the same.

Anyway I need to know how to stay out of the friend zone and maybe some tips on flirting. Also wondering how I should ask her out.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Alex1234; 05-02-10 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex1234 View Post
    Ok I desided to let the girl I was chasing go beacuse she didn't show any interest. About 2 weeks ago I started taking a math class at the local college. After class i was waiting for my ride and so was this girl in the same class. We started talking and turns out she lives like a mile away from me, she is the same age as me (16), home schooled like me, and I know her dad pretty well through boyscouts. He is a cop that helps us out with toy drives and such. During this whole talk she kept looking down at her shoes and smiling at me. The next day I was volunteering at a clam chowder feed and she was volunteering also. I only really had time to say hi but that's it. I was incharge of my whole boyscout troop so I was running around all over the place. But I caught her looking over at me the smiling then looking away. My class is 2 days a week and last class she came over to me on break asking me questions on math. Today she sat next to me just out of the blue instead of where she normally sits. She kept on asking me what I got for an answer. I peeked at her paper and all of the answers where right. Anyway she left early so we didn't get to talk more. After every class we are both waiting for rides alone so lots of opurtunities to talk. I'm really starting to like this girl and am wondering if she feels the same.

Anyway I need to know how to stay out of the friend zone and maybe some tips on flirting. Also wondering how I should ask her out.

Thanks.
    I feel you, dude. I was that clueless when I was 16, too.

She likes you.

Ok cool! What about tips on flirting and staying out of the friend zone.

Thanks.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The way to stay out of the friend zone is to establish your romantic interest early on, by asking her on a date.

Do the parents of home-schooled kids allow them to date? (Where I live, the parents of home-schooled kids are generally EXTREMELY conservative.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

if you want to stay out of the friend zone, then stop acting like a friend to her. You need to ask her out.

How should I ask her out? Ask her to the movies and dinner or something?

Yes! Do it soon- she likes you!

Update:

ok so I saw her in class last night and she brought a friend to sit in. At break the three of us hung out a little bit. They were joking about how their each others valentine. Then they told me jokingly don't get any ideas that their straight and good girls. After class I asked if I could talk to her. I asked her what she was doing this weekend and she said probably sitting at home in trouble. I asked her why and she said she just got in trouble. I'm not sure if I paused then she walked away or if she just walked away. While she was walking I told her that I was just wondering if she wanted to go to the movies or something. She said she was restricted because she went out with a 21 year old even when her dad said no. Then she left because her mom got there.

I see her tomorrow so what should I do?

Thanks
    Alex.

^Any advise on what I should do? I see her in a couple hours.

Date someone who isn't screwed up in the head so much that she's 16 and wants to date 21 year-olds.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."