+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She gets me started, I don't know what to do.

She gets me started, I don't know what to do.

So I've dated this girl for about 4 months now, and I'm in love. We take a few classes together at the college and I buy her lunch like every other day. We've had trouble with kissing in the past when she admitted that she felt I was more of a friend, but she changed her mind after she got to know me a little better.

Now she constantly teases me with sexual fantasies, even though she has no intentions of doing anything. She'll tell me to come have sex with her while describing all these positions using really erotic language and it completely turns me on. When I'm at the store she tells me to buy condoms, then continues to tease me with sex. But she's told me that she doesn't want sex until marriage , and constantly I get these text messages asking me to come over... and it's driving me insane. She even had me come over the other night to an empty house and asked me to stay the night. We cuddled for a few hours and then she asked me to leave so she could sleep, giggling all the while saying "no sex for you!"

She gets me ready to go and then I've got nothing to do with this thing. AND she tells me not to masturbate. This is ridiculous. I told her to stop talking about sex if it's something she doesn't want to do with me, I can't handle all this teasing. I love her, but honestly... it's screwing with my head so bad.

Keep this up and when she finally wants sex, you deny it to her.

Then say these exact words: "Now you know how I feel"
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

weird girl lol