+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont know what to do...

dont know what to do...

Ok where to begin anyway about 8 months back i started dating this amazingly good looking blond girl proper stunner 10/10 i was attracted to her and everything, shes 23 and im 19 ive always had good looking girls after me but she waqs different shes kind, funny, down to earth, dosent think to much of herself, takes care of me and is just great to be around. anyway after about 4 months she comes out with "I Love You" after we had a massive argument because she went to the movies with her ex bf which i wasn't at all to impressed with the thing is now im being completely honest here cause i need a answer she used to date an Indian guy which i cant stand. but i knew this when i was getting involved with her so as to why i carried on i dont know anyway she tells me she loves me and i just kinda said thanks, but then for the last 5 months shes been saying non stop to me and i don't know what to say to her, im not physically in love with her but i know if i dumped her it would be a mistake and 4 weeks ago i get accused of sexual harassment at my work place by some 16 year old tart who came onto me and when i blew her back she comes up with this. so ive been being investigated for the last month on paid suspension and the best of it was my manager who had vital evidence for my defense turned around and denied having any knowledge of said evidence so im 100% likely to get the sack which the letter will be here tomorrow morning but back to her the thing is though before i knew what was going on id moved in with her and where living together im just not attracted to her so tonight on Facebook she sent me a message saying will you ever love me and i just couldnt lie to her i just said that with this thing from work i wasn't exactly the best person to ask about feelings and told her not to worry about it she just replied with "cant" to which i didn't reply i just dont feel anything towards her but i don't feel anything towards any other woman either. its like i lust after them but i just dont want anything else with them i dunno if its because of my age or this thing at work but should i just tell her straight that it isnt going to work? or shall i give it a few months and see what happens cause i know if i do this then its really going to hurt her and thats the last thing that i wanna do.

If you feel nothing towards her, then why did you start dating her in the first place? If nothing is there, then I would just say to her that you need some time to think, especially with this whole thing in work going on, and you're just confused. However, if you know for sure that you feel nothing towards her then just break it off lightly if you feel that that is the best option. The way I think about it is that when you're with someone and you meet someone you really love then you still can't do anything but if you're single and you meet someone you really love then you can go forward with your feelings.
    Lust is no excuse to date a girl/woman, you need proper feelings or it just doesn't work out.
    Last edited by bara.beat; 15-02-10 at 05:59 AM.

thanks mate thats a great help ill have to try and break it to her as lightly as possible :/