+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need some advice..

need some advice..

Ok, so i've seen this guy a couple of times and i'm really into him. but something is telling me that he is a player and i can't figure it out. I've known him for quite some time but we never really spoke that much or saw each other until like in the last month or so when things have started to heat up.

I know that he has the girls all over him, but he's really sweet to me and we get a long so well. always laughing and enjoying each others company. We spoke on the phone the other night for about half an hour and it was a really good chat. However, last time I saw him which was a few days ago we did sleep together and well I haven't heard from him since except a very short message that said thanks for coming over.

I really don't know what to do now, whether to get away now or see what happens and risk having my heart broken yet again?

Please help

I think this is a classic case of "try before you buy". Being cynical, if he is a SOB then he didn't think you were good enough in bed and has abandoned you for another girl.

You never know what may happen. He may come back and is testing if you freak out or not.

Whether or not you want to risk your heart is a choice for you to make, but nothing can ever be gained without an element of risk. Whomever you're with, whether it is this guy or someone else, you must risk heartbreak if you wish to have a real relationship, because a real relationship involves and open and loving heart. And open and loving hearts are vulnerable to being hurt. But vulnerability is the price you pay for love.

In any case, you don't have to make yourself completely vulnerable to him from the outset. Be cautious with your heart, but it doesn't take much vulnerability to give him a call and tell him that you had a nice evening too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I am sure you are thinking that you should have waited before becoming so intimate right away, especially if you knew already he was a player. It may have set you apart if you didn't, especially since you felt there was a real connection developing. I am afraid this may be a lesson learned.