+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Loving a girl too much

Loving a girl too much

Hi members. I am loving a girl too much. She is really beautiful. Can anyone help me. I have tried a lot to convince her through my work that i love her but still no impact on her. Don't know if she loves me or not. I really love her. Whereas now it's after two years that i want's to talk with her. But don't know how to talk to her. Really i am unable to convince her. So what should i do. Whenever i thinks that i will tell her everything about my love but the next moment when i am trying to contact her my hopes of proposing her my heart says know. Because i am afraid of what she will say yes or no? and i thinks let the relation go smoothly instead of applying brakes.

Still no reply. Please someone help me.

i think people should say what they feel! thats the only way to find out, we all can take things different, unless we speak an make sure we think the same... two people, also in a relationship, see things different, even they are looking at the same subject. we all have our projections, our ideas what is happines for us, and we are projecting these ideas on people we are in a relationship with. But often we do a mistake in not telling people of what our point of view is...

Are you kidding me? You are falling in love with her before you even know her or even talked to her. You are setting youself up to get your heart teared apart.

Tell her that you love her! What do you have to loose? When you know that she doesn't feelt the same, you can get over her. Dont be afraid.

I was too afraid. I waited to long and the day I wanted to tell him or asking him if we could go out, he got to hospital. He was depressive and now, I haven't seen him for more than 5 months.

Don't wait, because one day, it could be to late.

Are you kidding me? You are falling in love with her before you even know her or even talked to her. You are setting youself up to get your heart teared apart.
    Havent you ever heard about love at first sight???
    It exists! I know, because it has happened to me..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    honestly, if you're trying this hard to impress her and she's not responding, then she doesn't love you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_eyes View Post
    Tell her that you love her! What do you have to loose? When you know that she doesn't feelt the same, you can get over her. Dont be afraid.

I was too afraid. I waited to long and the day I wanted to tell him or asking him if we could go out, he got to hospital. He was depressive and now, I haven't seen him for more than 5 months.

Don't wait, because one day, it could be to late.
    yes you are right. I will ask her once. Atleast my heart will not compel me that i never asked her.

It's usually a good idea to date a woman and get to know her as a person before you fall in love with her. Love is about trust, respect and communication, and you can't really say there is any communication if you don't even know her yet. That goes double for trust.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

If she is your soul mate, there must be a way to be with her. I think you don’t need to be afraid to tell your feelings to her. If you don’t tell your feelings then how would she know you like her..