+ Follow This Topic

Thread: There is this girl.

There is this girl.

Ok, There is this girl. She just started working with me, i dont get the chance to talk to her because its a large company and we work in different departments. She seems like a genuine girl, and my god she is so damn adorable. Since i saw her, i cant get her out of my head. I dont know how to go about things here. Seeing as i dont get any time to talk to her, it makes it a bit hard...i have added her online, but seems that she isnt that active online. As much as i would love to straight up tell her what i think of her... i think she will just get scared off.
    I need help with this guys, i have extremely low self confidence and dont what to do next. Im hoping that if i get to know her, she may like me. and i could maybe love her

oh wow.. You can be so glad that it happened to you. Love at first sight.
    I can imagine how you feel. I'm nearly in the same situation.

What do you think about writing her a short letter? I know you think thats teen-stuff, but women like that.
    Ask her maybe "Let's go for coffee?" Or something like that.. but dont forget to write your name on the
    letter.. a anonym admirer is really teen-stuff

I definately think you should invite her for lunch or for a coffee - it will give her a chance to see the real you as a person and not just someone you work with. If she agrees, then allow her to enjoy you. Talk to her. Women love to be listened to. They feel safer that way. But tell her a bit about yourself too. Make her laugh. We love to laugh and you'll probably love to see it. Let her feel comfortable and playful with you. Don't directly tell her yet. Just make an effort with her..treat her to lunch or to get an ice cream or something innocent yet powerful. Flirt yes but let her be comfortable with you first. Good luck xxx

Thanks for the advise guys, i better get a move on. im losing my job soon
    ~As soon as I saw you, I fell~

Wow I hope you don't lose your job. I think the best thing to do is send her a letter or introduce yourself and invite her to get tea. The letter part is quite simple but to invite her to ta. Will be a little harder because it requires you to talk to her. I think you should try to purposely bump into her and just talk to her. Then ask her if she wants to stop for tea sometime. It works it has been tested.
    Learn how a 21 year old outcast was able to average picking up 5-6 girls per week using one secret technique. Go to http://www.datingwithwomen.com