+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I try it?

Should I try it?

Ok, there is this guy.. Do you guys think that love at first sight exists? I didn't think that it exists, until I met him.
    I want to talk to him, but I'm very shy and he is also very shy. There is a further problem. He is the brother
    of my sisters boyfriend. I know he is to perfect for me. He is very attractive, a gentleman, he has wonderful
    eyes and I really love his voice. We went to cinema already two times, but they were not dates, because we
    went there with my sister and his brother. Another evening we went to a prom (I think togheter, but also with
    my sister and her boyfriend). There I got a red rose from him, but it wasn't especially, because my sister got one
    from her boyfriend too and he bought them. On this evening we really talked! It was very embarrassing, because
    we didn't know what to talk about.
    I want to know what he thinks about me. I have NO self-confidence, I hate my appearance and really everything
    on me and I cant understand how anyone could love or even like me.
    Should I talk to him and ask him for a date now, or should I first change myself, so that I like myself???
    What do you think about it??

You should be yourself and he should be himself, and if you're both being yourselves, you may just hit it off and be together.

Stop looking down on yourself or you'll come off as a Debbie Downer. if there are some areas you want to improve, do it for YOU. Not him.

Just go with the flow and try to have fun with it right now.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He is not going to make you a confident woman you have to make yourself that.