+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ummm confused.....

Ummm confused.....

I have already made a post about this about a month ago. But just for the people who missed it. Ok so I met this girl in a math class she's my age 16. I was really attracted to her right from the start. First time we talked she kept looking at her shoes. Next day we both went to a volunteer thing. I caught her looking at me then looking away really quick multiple times. I got to know her a little better then mastered up the courage to ask her out. She said that she was in trouble and she couldn't. She said that he didn't think she would want to either. That was about a month ago. Now we joke around none stop all the way through class. She makes eye contact now but not for long. There are multiple times when we will look into each others eyes and just stare for a second or two. She will over my shoulder to see what I am doing on my phone alot and I even let her play with it a few times. She will talk every now and then about this guy she met but he doesn't beleive in god so she's mad. We talk till 1am through facebook because she got her phone taken away and I don't have her number. But she ask if I'm tired and say that she doesn't want to go to bed because she doesn't want to stop talking to this guy. She will talks about hot guys and stuff and it's starting to get annoying and almost like she's rubbing it in my face.

I really like her and would like to have a relationship with her. So my question is what exactly is she doing? Is she giving me signals to ask her out again or is she trying to make me jelous?

She's either doing these things to make you jealous because she likes you too. Or, she doesn't like you and senses that you like her and she doesn't want an awkward conversation when she turns you down if you ask her out again.

Bah, I'd ask her out again. You're 16 and have nothing to loose.

So you just sit there and let her tell you about the hot guys she's talking to? No, Alex. You've got to stop that. I don't know if she's trying to make you jealous or what the hell she's doing, but this is unacceptable. You're going to end up on the same menstrual cycle soon if you don't stop tolerating that crap.
    Spammer Spanker

How do I get her to stop then?

Log off of Facebook when she get going on about some other guy. You're not her bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

Giga is right on--listen to her.

I dealt with this stuff in HS, too. I didn't have someone like Giga to explain it, though.

Just ignore the silly girl. Do your homework, learn, do athletics, live your life...don't let some girl muddle your brain for 6 months or more. Ain't worth it. In the future, she'll be a sorry footnote your life, but the effects on you will be lasting (grades etc) if you let her get to you.