Hi, i'm 19 years old boy from finland, and i have troubles love life, and normal life
Last spring i graduated electrician school, and everything was fine.
In Finland army is compulsory to every boy. I went there this january, and soon after that my Achilles tendon become inflamed. Result is that i can't walk without pains, including that my knees are hurting all the time, and my shoulder is allmost dead i cant make snow work, because it hurts so much :-S re- educate is my plan, because i cant make electricians job anymore

And love life.. huh, just read this, i really appreciate that

I am very shy, and all these 3 relationships what i had, have been painful
First was fine, i was happy, she was happy and damn she was pretty it didnt last long, because she broke up with me, and started new affair with my good friend.. i was amazed, because she said me nothing, just throw me into dessert, alone.

Second was fine too, but it was hard becaus she was allways going. This ended last summer, we were watching the latest Harry Potter premiere show in finland after the movie she send me txt and said that our thing was over.

And this latest.. in this.. i still love her, but she doesn't realize that. so many times i've been hugging her, kissing her, watching when sun goes down, supporting her when she has difficult.. i love her so much, should i ask her that what are her feelings about me? And when i asked my friend's this, they said: "Naisia tulee, naisia menee, aina loytyy uusia". that means about this: "women's came, women's go , allways found more them" And now, they dont talk to me much, because i was passed home from the army They dont even talk to me in trainings so, do i found friends from here?

ps. Sorry about my bad english :-S